(14) I would like to apologize about something that happened 10 years ago.

Hey! Wow... I have 1,000+ readers!?

Whoaa...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you guys! ♡♥♡ - and saying the "L" word means a lot to me!

Happy Valentines day, though mines sucks.

If YOU-KNOW-WHO-YOU-ARE is reading this chapter, wow, you have guts - And that's a bad thing by the way.

I despise you, you're despicable, insensitive, conceited, arrogant, - should I continue? Ugh, I just really don't like you!

Anyways, sorry for the babble, but like what I said, my valentines day, well, a day before valentines day was ruined.

But thanks to Francie, and some friends, my valentines day was great.

Oh, if anyone is offended by this chapter, please think about the victim's feelings, k?

Okay, chapter 14 for February 14,

Enjoy.....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Dear CrazyHater,

There's this boy I liked for around two years now, and he, unfortunately, knows about this. Since it's Valentine's day today, I was shocked when someone, who is -was- unfortunately, my friend, liked him and called him to our classroom and took a photo with him. She's aware of my feelings, everyone was aware of my feelings, and the worst part is that, SHE WAS MY FRIEND. Ugh, help me?

From Idiotic-Inlove,"

I pursed my lips on this message. Wow, this girl matches her name, Idiotic-inlove.

"Hey Idiotic-Inlove, stop following that JerkAss. Since he knew about your feelings, he shouldn't have taken a picture from your friend. And your friend is NOT your friend, she's a bitch who doesn't deserve your friendship. AND, remember, don't mind that bastard and bitch, karma would get them."

I stood up from the bed and walked towards my desk with my laptop in my hands. I put it on my desk before I grab my backpack and leave the room.

"Hey ma!" I waved at her before taking a toast bread she had prepared on the table.

"Hi hun," She takes the seat beside me.

I put cheese spread on my toast in a hurry and stood up, "Bye!"

I can hear her frown, "Chloe..."

I immediately stopped walking. I turn around and gave her a questioning look.

She shook her head in disappointment, "Next time, remember that once your butt kissed that chair, you can't leave it for 10 minutes. Got it?"

"Yeah..." I nodded awkwardly.

She nods and gives me a quick wave, "Okay. Goodbye hun!"

I waved back before running outside the house. I was just about to wait for the bus when a familiar-looking Lambo came out from the corner. Except that instead of seeing it trashed like the last time I saw it, it was actually pretty clean.