Extra Chapter = 200

First off, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GUYS FOR VOTING, FOR GIVING YOUR COMMENTS, FOR... FOR... BEING AWESOME -LIKE ME!

Okay, a special chapter for the 200 voters. Enjoy

■■■■■■

A year after high school graduation.

■■■■■■

"Laaaaaaangstooooon!" I shouted as I picked up the used pants above the television.

It has been a year or something since we arrived here in Liverpool, in our apartment, in our place. It has also been a year since I've been doing all the house chores because that Jerkass is lazy. AND it has also been a year since I started picking up the Jerkass' laundries AROUND a room!

His gorgeous head popped out the open door and smiled charmingly, "Yes babe?"

I fumed, "Don't you 'hey babe, hey babe' me." I walked in front of him, making me open the door, and I poked at his hard chest, "Your pants are above the television!"

He pouted, "Oh come on," He fixed his hair, "It won't happen again. This is the last time, I promise."

I smiled nicely, "Last time?"

He nodded, "Yup, last time."

"So you want to talk about the 'last time' huh?"

His smiling face went upside down, "Wait, what?"

I yanked his ears, "THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID THE 'LAST TIME'! AND THE 'LAST TIME' OF THAT LAST TIME, AND THE "LAST TIME' OF THAT LAST TIME, AND THE 'LAST TIME' OF THOSE LAST TIMES!"

He whined and rubbed his ears, "Chloe, you're acting like my mother! Stop it!"

He did not just go there.

------------------

Keep on voting amigos! I know this is short but I received very inspiring comments and I wrote this. Love you and thank you, guys! Muaaa!

KJD