The Murasakibara Household

|| Third person POV ||

" I have to say that I'm impressed you got Atsushi to help you clean," Niko said as the trio headed downstairs. Murasakibara grumbled and Yui scratched her cheek, " Um well I didn't mean to ask for help actually. It was more of a habit when I did but he helped me regardless,"

" Hmm..."

They came into the living room where Yui spotted two purple haired guys sitting on the couch watching tv. Niko hit their heads, " Hey you two, come meet Atsushi's friend here,"

The two guys glared at her, " Why did you have to hit us? No wonder everyone thinks your a du-" *SLAP*

Niko slapped the one with a short ponytail at the back whilst the other who wore glasses, stood up from the couch and walked towards Yui. She really felt like a midget surrounded by titans at this point. Was there no one here her height??

" Oh? You never told me you had a girlfriend Atsushi," the glasses titan teased.

" She's my tutor you baka megane," Murasakibara said with an annoyed expression. The megane in question placed a hand over his chest and said dramatically, " Wah how can you say that to your favourite onii-chan?"

Yui tried to hold back but she ended up giggling at Murasakibara's older siblings. They all seemed so goofy and out-going whilst the main character here was so...not.

Everyone turned towards the small girl and she tensed up and bowed. " Good evening, I am Arai Yui,"

Ponytail titan came closer, " You're so tiny and adorable," No your family is too big.

" I'm Sora, Arai-chan, pleased to meet you,"

Megane introduced himself next, " I'm Ryu, thank you for taking care of Atsu over here,"

The siblings crowded around Yui who felt so small but not intimidated since they all were nice and welcoming. They just began asking her random questions and Yui found out that Ryu and Niko were both in University whilst Sora was in his last year of highschool.

Niko announced she was going to prepare dinner when the boys headed upstairs.

" Niko-san, I can help you," Yui volunteered.

" Eh you're our guest Yui-chan, don't worry about it," Niko waved her hand. The boys came down again in time to see Niko disappear into the kitchen and they began panicking for some reason muttering something like, "..die...We're gonna die.."

'Don't tell me...I only remember seeing this expression when Riko cooked for the Seirin team...Niko-san can't cook?'

Yui was right unfortunately. When the nabe was placed on the table, there was dark energy surrounding it and everyone grimaced. No wonder Murasakibara was filling up on snacks.

" N-Niko...this...is this edible or will we die from poison?" Ryu said. He face turned green when the lid was lifted and a bad smell drifted out.

" Mom is out and Dad left to go somewhere. Nii-san is away on a business trip so you either eat this or find your own food,"

Apparently none of these leftover siblings knew how to cook and Murasakibara only learned how to bake in high school in the story. Being the plot destroyer she was, Yui spoke up. "A-ano, I can cook for you if you want,"

The table turned to Yui in surprise. Murasakibara took the chance and spoke up in an excited voice, "Araichin is really good at cooking."

Niko felt bad, " I feel bad, I mean I was the one to invite you for dinner and now you're going to cook it."