Dad/Midorima

Kuroko was annoyed. Though his face held his usual blank expression, inside he was irritated at the 2 meter giant from Senagal. 'Dad' wore an arrogant look on his face when he found out Kuroko was a legitimate player. The team laughed at the blue-head and only stopped when he mentioned his emotion.

The team lined up and bowed before getting into position. Yui sat up in the stands with her 'disguise' and watched the game with interest and excitement. She brought her camera up to her eye and took pictures, focusing the lens on the red and blue heads.

Her eyes followed Kagami's movement and jumps that got higher every time. 'Dad' could be seen with frustration written all over his face. These players or 'kids' as he referred to them were making him mess up. The rest of the Shinkyo team weren't much help either struggling to stop their number 10.

The crowd cheered though it wasn't that loud considering this was just a preliminary game. 'Dad' felt himself getting angry. Like his spirit was reawakened, he began playing harder in order to bring down Kagami. Kuroko was placed on the bench when his time ran out and the game continued on.

Hyuga scored a couple of threes but threw on too short. Kagami lifted off his feet and grabbed it as it bounced off the rim. Riko blinked at her kouhai. Papa's eyes widened when his jump fell slightly lower than that of number 10. How was this possible? How can a high-schooler jump so high?

Yui checked the time on her watch. 'Kuroko should be put back soon.' She was about to snap a few more photos when she heard a familiar voice.

"Ne Shin-chan, what do you think of that number 10?"

Oh crap. Yui glanced to the side and spotted the green head and his sidekick standing near the railings watching the game. 'Damn. Once again I forgot Midorima came to watch this game and with that hawkeye sidekick I'll have to be more careful, though I doubt the megane mentioned me to him.'

Making sure they weren't looking her way, Yui took the chance to slide out of her seat and slip out of the auditorium. Looks like she wouldn't get it see the end of the game but it doesn't matter since she got all the photos she wanted. Yui made a mental note to sort out her gallery and purchase a card to increase her storage space that was getting full quickly.

~■~■~■~■~■~■~

Takao watched the game with interested eyes. Seirin was...a unique team. His tsundere best friend on the other hand watched the game with serious but arrogant eyes. Midorima eyed his former teammate with a frown and paid little attention to Kagami. Indeed he respected Kuroko's style but he could never accept the fact that his old teammate chose to go to a school like Seirin. Midorima felt that the team he joined limited his abilities and wanted them.

He felt a stare to his side and turned his head but didn't see anyone.

"Takao, was there someone staring st me just now?"

"Hmm? I think I saw someone dressed in black sitting there as we came in but he just left. Maybe you got a stalker Shin-chan,"

"Urusai!"

Though Midorima didn't put the idea past him. Being a member of the GOM had indeed brought him a couple of admirers and perhaps one or two stalkers but he didn't think it was either of them. Well it didn't matter so long as he wasn't bothered and with his lucky item, what need he fear?

The game finally ended with Seirin winning 74 - 67. (Results from manga)

Midorima hurrumphed and walked out with Takao in tow. The two went outside and left straight away in their...uh...vehicle. Takao was once again the peddler while Midorima sat like a king in the wagon. The hawkeye grumbled a few incoherent words seeing as he lost for the 100th time in rock, paper, scissors.

"You're focusing so much on that guy from your middle school," Takao said throwing a quick glance at his friend.

"You're wrong. I was just interested in what kind of a guy that foreign exchange student was,"

Takao rolled his eyes. 'Yeah right.' He smirked. "Exchange student? Are you sure your interest wasn't in Seirin?"

Then he smiled to himself. "Actually, I'm a bit interested in them as well. I hope they continue winning games,"

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Yui crouched down next to Sora by the staircase . The boy had an ingenious plan to prank their uptight older brother Hiroshi and roped Yui into the process the moment she entered the door. Niko and Ryu were out and regrettably could not join in on the fun. Yui was about to speak when Sora shushed her and waited patiently for Hiroshi to make his way down stairs.

A few minutes passed when they finally heard footsteps coming down and Sora pulled the string detaching a bucket of water and letting it fall onto Hiroshi's head. Yui had a bad feeling and quickly snuck off while Sora began cackling.

"SORRAAAA!!!!"

Hiroshi moved the bucket from him head and ran after Sora to bolted around the living room laughing. Hiroshi was ticked off and removed his right foot slipper, launching it towards Sora who ducked. Unfortunately, Niko just happened to walk in at that time and was hit straight in the face with a flying slipper.

Hiroshi chuckled nervously and backed away. "Hahaha, s-sorry abou–" he didn't have time to finish when Niko flung a smelly shoe at him presumed to belong to Ryu. Hiroshi dodged the shoe and it hit Sora who was in the process of getting away.

Let's just say things went downhill from there and when Ryu arrived home, he was stunned at the scene.

"What the hell is going on here?"

The house was a complete mess. You'd think thieves ransacked the place with how misplaced and flipped everything was. Sora rubbed the back of his head. "Uh we were just–"

"Why the heck wasn't I invited?!" Ryu yelled throwing off his jacket.

Yui, who was hiding the entire time, slapped a hand over her face. 'I should've known he wouldn't bother stopping this mess.' Their parents were going to be so furious when they arrived home.

Yui was very much right. When the siblings parents arrived home, their mother was fuming mad at the scene while their dad just looked shocked.

.

.

Twas a long night of cleaning and scolding and everyone aside from Yui were grounded; time limit unknown.