Slideshows...Memories...(3)

"Next one! I want to see the next one," Kise clapped his hands.

"I'm hungry...is there any more food?" Kagami asked. Yui happily carried him a plate of freshly made honey butter bread and handed him a fork.

"What about mine?" Aomine asked eyeing the plate with hunger.

Yui sneered, "Get your own."

"Rude much. Get me a plate of that Satsuki,"

"Get it yourself Dai-chan! Who do you think I am?" the girl glared at her childhood friend.

Aomine tsked and got up grudgingly to get a plate from the kitchen. 

Around one of the tables, Midorima and Takao were chatting about the horoscope of the day. The conversation somehow shifted onto stuffed animals and why Midorima should really get over his fear of black cats.

"They are ominous and vile creatures!" snapped the greenhead. 

"Vile? How can you say that Shin-chan?! Cats are cute, right Kuroko?" Takao turned to the said teen.

Kuroko who was pulled into the conversation out of nowhere answered in an even voice, "I think cats are quite adorable. But, I'm more of a dog person."

"Hmph, dogs are just as bad. They do their business anywhere," Midorima clicked his tongue.

Takao smirked at his friend, "Don't tell me you're still not over Kuroko's dog peeing in the wagon."

"Of course I'm not! I sit in there! How dare that black and white mutt do his business--"

"Don't talk about my dog like that,"

"I'm only saying the truth,"

And just like that, the two ex-teammates broke out into an argument over a dog with Kuroko actually showing a small ounce of annoyance on his face. 

Takao smartly stayed out of it (even though he brought up the subject) and watched with amusement as the two took part in a 'civil' argument - if that's what you could call it.

Eventually, the small break was over and Rio once again brought everyone's attention back to the projection.

"Settle down everyone! The next part of the Adventures with the KYAHR squad is about to begin!"

"So he's named it huh," Haruka mumbled. She held out her hand to Hiro who grumbled something and slapped some money on it.

Momoi stifled a giggle upon seeing it. 

Rio shot them a glare to which they turned away and whistled.

Soon, their attention was taken by the video shown on the projector.

[Someone was giggling as they pointed the phone camera at what looked to be some sort of photoshoot]

"Ah, the fashion shoot," Haruka muttered. 

Kise's ears immediately perked up, "You guys did a fashion shoot?!"

"Something like that,"

["Oh my gosh, just look at these two lovebirds. Talk about lovestruck..." Rio's whispering voice came through the speaker.]

The video showed the moment Kagami and Yui exited their changing rooms and made eye contact with each other. They both wore faces of shock and awe.

The said couple were a blushing mess when everyone turned to snicker at them.

"Kyaaa! I can't- That's so cute!!" Momoi just about squealed. 

"Oh look, their outfits match...like a match made in heaven! Kitakore!"