Let's blow it up

Kagami and Yui stood side by side looking at the wreckage before them. Yui had a triumphant look on her face while Kagami looked dumbstruck and slightly horrified at what had just occurred in front of the two. 

Rio, Hiro, Haruka, and Akito were laughing like the lunatics they were. Surrounding the group was bits and pieces of a blown-up vehicle and debris from the warehouse they were in.

How did this happen? What the hell was going on in the first place?

Let's go back to a few hours earlier before all of this transpired.

-----

"Ohayo Kagami-kun!!"

Kagami scowled at the voice that came through the phone. It had been a few days since his match against Shutoku and he was banned from basketball so his legs could recover. The team was training today and he was attending the sessions despite not taking part.

He was sitting on the bench, a couple of meters away from Nigou the dog mascot, when he received a call from a troublesome girl.

"What do you want?"

"Mou Kagami-kun. You should be honored to receive my call,"

"...."

"*Cough* Anyway the reason I called is that I'm meeting up with Rio and the group later today. Do you wanna join? You should be free since you're not training,"

"How do you know I'm not training?"

"I figured after that intense match with Shutoku. You did push your legs a lot from what I saw."

"Whatever. I don't really want to come."

"Ehh, pleeaase. It's won't be as fun for me if you don't come,"

"Shut up. Knowing you, something bad is bound to happen,"

"Ouch. That hurts my kokoro Kagami-kun. By the way, Rio said if you don't show up, your photos from the maid café will 'accidentally' be released in Seirin."

"...That bastard!! I'll kill him!!" Kagami shouted attracting the attention of the team who were training. Most look startled at the redhead's outburst while Riko gave him a glare for interrupting them. He apologized and quickly excused himself.

Furihata blinked and asked, "I wonder what that was about."

Tsuchida looked at him and threw the ball to Izuki. "Who knows. He was wearing an annoyed expression though when he was on the phone."

"Forget about that baka and focus," Hyuga snapped. Kuroko gazed at the door where his partner had left and also wondered what got him so agitated.

Kagami came back in a moment later and went straight to Riko with a pale face. He ignored the stares of the team and quickly asked Riko to take the afternoon off. She was confused since Kagami has never once asked to be excused from training and reluctantly allowed him to do so.

"Is everything okay Kagami-kun?" Kuroko asked. Kagami jumped in surprise and glared at his shadow. "The hell Kuroko?! Don't just pop out of nowhere!"

"I was here the whole time," Kuroko said with a deadpan expression.

"Tch. Of course you were." Kagami muttered grabbing his bag. "I'm leaving early today. Got some business to take care of."

Kuroko didn't say anything and just watched as Kagami hurriedly left the gym.

'Kagami-kun...is acting weird.'

-----

Yui was leaning against the wall with the four delinquent friends on either side of her. They were playing 'I spy' while waiting for the final member of their newly formed friend group. [Kagami had no clue of this]