Semi-finals / Akashi knows

Yui was planning something.

Something big.

And it was going to include a whole bunch of people. Kagami included, though, it may take a bit of convincing cause there was no way he was going to voluntarily take part.

Actually, he was most likely to reject the request on the spot. With a whole lotta 'this is a bad idea' lecture.

But that wasn't going to stop Yui. 

After making a call to Haruka, Rio, Hiro, and Akito, her plan was to be put in action. With Rio's help, she was able to 'convince' Kagami to take part. 

He was not pleased.

"I can't believe we're doing this," he muttered staring at the open space in front of him.

"It'll be fun!" Rio laughed. "I've always wanted to do something like this."

"Of course you have," deadpanned Haruka. She turned to Yui and asked, "What brought this on again?"

Yui smirked, "I was inspired."

Kagami gave her a flat look, "By what exactly? What could possibly inspire you to have such an-- you know what? I don't even care anymore. You owe me big time though."

"Even if I'm your girlfriend?" Yui pouted.

Kagami pinched her cheeks. Hard.

"You look dumb," he told her. He received a painful jab to his side making him grunt.

"Alright, so how are we going to do this?" Akito finally asked. He eyed Yui, "You do have a plan right?"

Yui coughed and averted her eyes.

"...Right?"

"...s-sure,"

"..."

This was either going to be amazing or a massive fail.

-----

It was late morning in Tokyo. The Tokyo Metropolitan Stadium was filled to the brim with hundreds of people who came to watch the Winter Cup semi-final between Kaijo and Seirin.

After Shutoku and Rakuzan's captivating match, the stadium was still in high spirits. Yui...not so much. 

Akashi was an infuriating character. 

"Tch, he could have at least shook hands with Midorima," she muttered.

The end of the match was sour between the two old friends. It was mainly Akashi's fault though. Or rather, the 'other' Akashi.

But, that's in the past. Right now, the match between Kaijo and Seirin was what's important.

While Seirin was able to get the first basket, Kise quickly made a come back.

He took Seirin by surprise when it was revealed he was already using Perfect Copy. Able to mimic the generation of miracle's skills, he easily took over the game making it difficult for Seirin.

In addition, he was able to stop Kuroko's phantom shot. 

If Yui was being honest, she never really enjoyed this specific game in the anime. She found it way more nerve-wracking than Seirin's match against Rakuzan. Kise could be said to have the most potential amongst the miracles.

He started later than all of them and yet, he was already at their level. Plus, his ability to copy moves after a single look was frightening. Once his body is fully developed, he'd be close to an unstoppable force.