Kaijo

Kagami's eyes were bloodshot. The idiot stayed awake the whole night from excitement and just lay in bed thinking about the game. Kuroko glanced at his partner and said in a blunt voice, "Kagami-kun, the look in your eyes is worse than usual,"

"Shut up,"

The person sent to greet the team was Kise who blatantly ignored everyone and only spoke to Kuroko. He led them to the gym and the team were confused at the small court they were assigned to play in.

The fat coach of Kaijo basically said that the match was not important enough for them to use the main court and insulted Seirin by looking down on them.

"Just don't let us triple the score," he said.

Everyone was pissed and Riko...she was fuming mad. Kise was adjusting his jersey when the coach told him to sit out since it wouldn't be much of a game if he played considering what a monster Kise was.

The blonde wanted to play and apologised to Seirin before whispering to them, "If you give his guys a good beating, he'll let me in,"

But then he stood back and smirked, "But if you can't even get me to play, you shouldn't go around saying you'll beat the generation of miracles,"

Seirin took the challenge and only a few minutes later, Kagami was holding the basketball rim in his hand.

Kaijo and their coach were shocked. They were not expecting such a thing to happen. Riko apologised to the coach and Kuroko asked to use the main court since they couldn't play half court. Now it was Kaijo's coach's turn to be mad and pissed. He had greatly underestimated Seirin.

The players were moved to the main court and the basketball rims were put down. Kaijo was serious now and Kise was put in. Suddenly, there were screams and squeals coming from outside the gym and many girls were waving and cheering for Kise.

Kasamatsu, the Kaijo captain, ran and kicked the blonde for waving at them. Then he pulled Kise down and whispered to him.

"Do you understand what's going on Kise?" His eyes narrowed; "Who the hell is number 10?"

"Number 10? Oh that's Kagami."

"Kagami? I've never heard of him,"

The red head looked at the two with a scowl. They were making it so obvious that they were talking about him.

"Forget about him." Kise said. In his eyes, Kagami wasn't worth worrying about and instead, he boasted about Kuroko.

"The guy who stole the ball, number 11...That's my teammate from Teiko, Kurokocchi. Isn't he amazing? Right? Right?" Kise gleamed. Kasamatsu frowned and jabbed the model in the stomach. "Ouch,"

"Why are you so happy?" the captain clicked his tongue at his dumb kouhai. He then glanced at Seirin and looked Kise in the eye.

"In any case, they gave us quite the greeting. It'd be rude if we didn't return the favour,"

Kise smirked and took his position on court.

The game began again and Kise ended up copying Kagami's last move and slammed the ball into the rim. Kagami's eyes widened and he realised that Kise's dunk was harder than his. Kise was pleased but his captain was not and kicked him again.

"I told you to break the rim!" Kasamatsu growled. Kise looked him with watery eyes,"Senpaiiii,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yui watched the game in her disguise. She wore a black wig paired with a black hoodie and jeans. There were also sunglasses on her face and a mask....yeah Yui wasn't very good with the whole 'disguise' thing. What normal person wears such an outfit to a high school practice game?