Jogging on the beach

Kagami got up early in the morning and straight away went to brush his teeth. His mind was still dwelling on the sudden revelation that Yui and the GOM were friends. He hadn't asked Kuroko yet about it and was waiting for the right time. He rinsed his mouth and spat out the toothpaste when he jumped in shock at Kuroko who suddenly appeared.

"What the hell? Kuroko. You doing that on purpose," Kagami growled. "And your hair..."

Kuroko touched the top of his head well aware of his terrible bed hair when the duo heard two familiar voices behind them. Kagami blanched when he saw the faces.

"Eh?" Takao and Midorima wore shocked faces when they noticed the blue and red heads. Midorima looked more annoyed though.

"You, what the hell are you doing here?" Midorima asked.

"I could ask you the same thing," Kagami snapped.

"Shutoku always comes here for training," Takao explained.

"Abd you're here for vacation?!" Midorima pointed and Kagami who denied. "What's with the tan then?!"

Just then, Riko's voice diverted their attention but the four paled considerably upon seeing her appearance which looked to be from a murder scene. She was covered in red splotches and was holding a knife.

"Oi Kuroko! What is your school?!"

"It is Seirin High."

"That's not what I'm asking!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A practice game between Seirin and Shutoku. Neither teams were expecting such a thing and wore dumbfounded faces. Kagami walked into court ready to take position when Riko pulled him out.

"Please go buy drinks for everyone," Riko smiled. Kagami blinked. "Huh?"

"At the convenience store, 500 meters from here, through the beach,"

"Why?!"

"But it's heavy so you can run one at a time,"

"How many times do you want me to run?!"

"They started playing already, hurry!"

"Don't make me your errand boy!!"

Of course, Kagami couldn't disobey his coach and grudgingly ran along the beach to the store. The Shutoku coach noticed what Riko was doing and thought, 'You wouldn't think she's so young. To be able to notice such a thing...' Riko had realised long ago that Kagami's strength lay in his jumping power and was now developing it further.

Kagami had an idea of what his coach was getting at when she told him to run. It didn't make him happy though since he was itching to play but after the Touou game, he realised that he needed to improve his muscle strength in certain areas.

What he wasn't expecting was to meet a familiar brunette at the convenience store on his third run.

*Huff huff* "What are you doing here?" Kagami asked sweating. Yui was sitting on the bench outside the store licking a popsicle.

"I came to keep you company of course." Yui giggled. "It seems your coach has sent you to train your legs,"

"How'd you know?" Kagami questioned suspiciously. This girl was a definite stalker. "Are you stalking me?"

"Yep," Yui replied honestly. There was no point trying to deny something so obvious.

"Weirdo," Kagami clicked his tongue and went to buy the third drink. The cashier stared at the boy with a weird face as he handed the money. Yui snapped at photo of Kagami who scowled.