You never know what to expect

There was a lot of crying and hugging later on into the night. Yui was bursting with happiness and cried into Mrs. Murasakibara's hug. The siblings all took turns hugging the girl, even Murasakibara who, although not showing it, was secretly delighted to hear he would be getting Yui as a younger sister.

When the GOM found out the next day, they were shocked at the sudden development. Wasn't Yui only recently introduced to the family? They congratulated her regardless.

" I'm so happy for you Yui-chan, I can't believe you're going to be a Murasakibara too," Momoi exclaimed as she hugged the girl. Kuroko and the rest offered their congratulations and Kise whined, " *Sniff* I want Araicchi to be my sister. Ne, why don't you come to my ho-"

He was cut off by a dark aura being emitted from a certain purple head. Indeed, Murasakibara can be intimidating when her wants to be.

" Congratulations Arai. I hope you haven't forgotten about this afternoon though," Akashi said. The group were sitting on a bench near the field.

Yui gulped and tried not to sound nervous, " Of course I haven't forgotten Akashi-san,"

Right, today was the day she was supposed to go to his house (mansion more like) and she had been thinking about it all day. Honestly, she'd rather go shopping for porn mags with Aomine rather than go to the emperor's house. She wouldn't really do that but that was just how much she was dreading this afternoon.

Murasakibara insisted he came along as well and Akashi didn't object which made Yui feel slightly better. At least she wouldn't walk into the lion's den alone. The others wanted to come as well but one look from the redhead made them hold back their words.

" Ne Yui-chan, why do you call Mukkun so formally? You're going to be family soon so why don't you start calling him by his first name?"

" What? I-I.."

" Sacchin is right. Call me Atsu-nii, imouto,"

Yui blushed. The pressure from the two swallowed her and she bit her lip before muttering, " A-Atsu-nii,"

'Damn wasn't she supposed to be the cool, mysterious girl like Kiyoko from Haikyuu?' (Yui was actually never any of those things she thought herself to be). In fact, she came off as a small, cute girl whose face was like an open book and sometimes made people want to protect her. If Yui knew this, she'd probably run off somewhere cursing.

" Awww how kawaii," Momoi pinched the girl's cheek.

The rest of the day was relatively pleasant but now came the time Yui was very much dreading.

Outside the school, a black limo pulled up and out stepped a man dressed as a butler. He pulled the door open and Akashi, Murasakibara and Yui all got in.

As they drove off, Kise whispered to Momoi who saw the limo from the window.

" Was it just me or did Yui seem really fidgety today?"

"I noticed too. Even I would be nervous to go to Akashi-kun's house,"

"Maji de? (Really?)"

Aomine called from the other side of the room. " Oi Kise, Satsuki, class rep said to close up,"

"Hai!" they replied.

~*~*~*~*~*~

'Holy mother of-' Yui gaped at the mansion. Being huge was an understatement. It bloody massive. Murasakibara mumbled, " Eh Akachin, were you always rich?"

Cue facepalm.

"Let us head in," the redhead said ignoring the question. Yui just nodded and followed him inside. There was a big courtyard before the actual house filled with statues and cleanly clipped bushes. The house itself was a mixture of western and Japanese design.