Shopping, Siblings and Spy Mission

They arrived at the shopping centre and Ryu parked the car in the parking lot. The siblings hopped out and walked towards the entrance attracting the gaze of many. Who could blame them though? People were bound to stare if you good-looking and 190 cm tall except for Yui though.

She was pretty but didn't attract as much attention as the titans surrounding her. Niko raised an eyebrow at a group of boys gazing at her as if asking, 'what are you looking at?' They quickly averted their eyes and ran off somewhere.

"Since we're here, we might as do a bit of shopping ourselves," Ryu said as the walked into the main area. There were many different shops lined up on either side and some were upstairs.

Ryu led the group into the first store...a clothing one. Atsushi was already getting grouchy from boredom so Yui handed him a pack of pocky to munch on. He really was like a toddler sometimes.

Yui was dragged away by Niko who shoved a bunch of cute clothes in her arms and forced her to try them on ignoring Yui's weak protests.

Inside the changing room, Yui zipped up the back of a dress and stepped out.

"Sugoi Yui, you're so cute," Niko said when she saw her little sister come out. The two brothers silently agreed and glared at a teenage boy who had his eyes locked onto their cute imouto. The boy flinched when he saw two deadly eyes narrowed at him and quickly made himself scarce.

"Try on the other ones. I'll buy the ones you like,"

"Eh? No you don't have to - " Yui refused but was interupted.

"I want to buy you clothes. I'm your nee-chan and it is the duty of a nee-chan to spoil their younger siblings," Niko said with a grin.

"You never spoil -"

"YOU get spoiled enough by mom and dad," Niko glared at Atsushi who pouted. Ryu just rolled his eyes.

The next hour was spent in the same shop and Yui felt half dead by the time she tried on the last piece of clothing. She ended picking 4 outfits and Niko happily paid for it.

They left the store and headed in the next direction. All of a sudden, Yui spotted something, or rather someone standing outside the foodcourt. Without averting her eyes she motioned for the others to stop and look. They turned and gasped.

Standing there in all his slick back hair glory was none other than their own sibling Sora. Niko burst out laughing at his 'cool' outfit which consisted of dark leather jeans, a white v-neck tee and a black jacket giving off that 'bad boy' vibe. Ryu laughed as well and Atsushi snorted while Yui began giggling uncontrollably.

They all knew that Sora never ever dressed like that so seeing him trying to pull off such a look made them amused.

"What the heck is he doing here? I thought he had a school project," Niko said as she calmed down.

"Looks like he's got a date," Yui said. Suddenly, Ryu's eyes lit up and he dragged the group into a store filled with costumes and make-up.

"What are you doing?"

Ryu smirked mischievously, "I have an idea"

"Oh no,"

Ryu glared at Niko who shrugged. "Well what is it?"

"See those costumes there," he pointed into the store. Yui widened her eyes, "You're not suggesting -"

"Yep. Let's go spy on our dearest brother and his date,"

Everyone wanted to deny at first but thought it might be fun.

"He is going to be so mad when he finds us out," Niko muttered picking out a mask.