Himuro Tatsuya / Call from the Emperor

"Tadaima," a bland voice said. Yui looked up from the couch and saw Atsushi walk in.

"Atsu-nii, okaeri. I didn't know you'd be coming today. What about your team?"

"They're at the hotel," another voice sounded and Yui stood up from the seat to see Himuro in the flesh standing behind her brother.

"Oh you must be Himuro-san," Yui pretended to just have recognised him. "Wow you really are good-looking," and of course her mouth just couldn't shut up. She wanted to slap herself at this moment.

Tatsuya blinked at the girl's straightforwardness and chuckled. "Thank you."

Murasakibara gave a small glare to his friend that said 'don't even think about it'. Himuro pretended not to see the glare. It wasn't like he was gonna do anything anyway since he had other things to focus on.

"Nice to finally meet you in person. Atsushi always talks about you." Himuro responded. Yui was thankful he didn't think she was weird after her comment and relaxed.

"Oh is that so? What does he say?"

"Imoutochin makes the best dumplings. Imoutochin is really small...Imoutoch–"Himuro stopped after sensing a dark aura next to him.

Yui snickered as she caught sight of her brother's embarrassed face.

"Awww, I missed you too Atsu-nii,"

Murasakibara just turned away and went to the kitchen. "Mmmm" Half-way, he stopped and turned back before walking towards Yui. She blinked as his hand reached out to pat her head and watched as he returned.

Himuro saw the exchange and raised an eyebrow. 'Atushi...really cares for her huh.' The purple giant barely displayed any emotion unless it was related to food so he was interested in the fact his friend outwardly showed his care for another person. It didn't seem like much to a spectator but to close friends and those who knew Murasakibara, it was certainly a different sight.

"Himuro-san, you can take a seat here. I'll go bring some snacks and a drink. Would you like something hot or cool?"

"Thank you Yui-san. If it's not too much trouble, I'll take something hot."

"No problem."

Himuro made himself comfortable on the couch and Murasakibara came back in and sat next to him. The two watched tv and little while later, Yui came out holding some mini donuts and Himuro's drink.

"I made these donuts early this morning so they're pretty fresh. Here's you drink Himuro-san. I hope you like hot chocolate."

Himuro looked at the neatly presented snacks and smiled. "I do. Thanks for the snacks."

Murasakibara was already reaching for a donut and Yui rolled her eyes at him. She sat next to him and the three of them just watched tv.

Himuro bit into a donut and his usual poker face changed slightly. The donuts were really good. 'Atsushi wasn't lying when he said she was good at baking.'

"Theses are really delicious Yui-san. Could you tell me the recipe?"

Yui brightened. "Eh? Sure, I can write it down for you."

After that, the two began conversing over food recipes and whatnot while Murasakibara was in his own world snacking. He did take part in commenting now and again on what he found delicious from their conversation and asked Yui to make some of the recipes.

An hour later, there was a bang at the door and someone swore.

"**** who left their bag here?!!" a very angry Niko burst into the living room. Her toe was throbbing from having jabbed it against a black sports bag.