35

maki told you in full detail about everything that went down after you and inumaki passed out. even inumaki had his full attention on her as he heard some things he didnt know of.

which was for example that yuuji and toudou teamed up, although you did hear that from yuuji already. he told his story in a very messy way, you couldnt blame him as he was very excited at that point.

yuuji told you about his black fist too, how he defeated hanami and then how he teamed up with toudou, not in order obviously.

you were glad maki was now here to tell you the whole story properly. listening to her every word, you leaned a little more to your side, onto inumaki.

he slightly flinched at the sudden motion, his upper arm now fully touching yours. inumaki regained his composure quickly and snaked the arm that was touching yours, around he back of you to lay around your waist.

with his hand now around your waist, you were glad there was a blanket covering it, since you surely wouldve gotten questioning gazes from maki and panda.

"and then, i got taken away along with fushiguro." maki finished as she folded her arms in front of her chest. you looked at her with wide eyes after she told you everything that happened.

you too spoke up, "and then yuuji and toudou came?" you asked your female senpai with excitement laid in your voice.

maki tilted her head up and looked you in the eye, "thats right." she said and sat a little straighter, "but they only defeated hanami because we already weakened it." she added.

you remembered how all of you fought together, how kamo used his blood techniques, megumi his shikigami, inumaki his cursed speech and you your shockwave technique.

that was undoubtedly alot for a curse to bring down, 'special grades were really on a different level', you thought.

you leaned your head back against the pavement behind you and inumaki noticed your slumped posture.

he slightly pushed you to the front, away from the wall, with his hand behind your back. only for him to shift even closer, he then let you lean back and you were now leaning your back on the front of his shoulder.

his arm still snaked around your waist, he brought his mouth to your ear. you felt his hot breath on the shell of your ear before he spoke up, "you okay?" he whispered.

meanwhile maki and panda were having a discussion about hanami, your cheeks tinted a light hint of pink at the sudden motion of inumaki.

you spoke up while still looking forward, "... yes, dont worry." you spoke up softly but still audible for inumaki. you tried your best to not stutter since you became flustered and fortunately succeeded.

a small smile displayed on inumakis features and he brought his head back to the wall where he was leaning on. maki noticed your red tinted face and spoke up.

"l/n?" she asked as she looked at you with concern. panda then looked up too and finished makis sentence, "are you okay?" he said with worry in his voice.

looking at the both of them, from maki to panda, you spoke up, "yes, i sure am, nothing wrong." you reassured them hastily

they went back to their previous conversations and continued to talk to each other.

inumaki noticed your flustered state and knew that he was the one that caused it. he let out a low laugh and you could feel the vibrations through your back as you still partly leaned onto his chest.

you tensed your shoulders slightly up and he snaked his arm a little tighter around you, both of you appreciating the close contact.

"im pretty sure the other special grades arent like that, though." panda spoke up calmly and you snapped your head to them to overhear their little discussion.

maki narrowed her eyes at him, "youre just saying that because hanami was unregistered." she said in defense.

you spoke up too, joining the discussion, "didnt gojo sensei say there were two unregistered special grades?" you said without taking your eyes off panda.

"that would mean there could be more of those special grades, right?" you asked no one in particular, you were proving your point and you felt inumaki nodding behind you while speaking, "salmon salmon."

makis head perked up at your comment, "thats right!" she said as her eyes widened and she snapped her head back to panda, "told you so." she said to him while smirking.

panda let maki win and held his hands up in a defeated position. you laughed at their dynamic, panda then snapped his head towards the digital clock on your nightstand.

he cursed under his breath and stood up straight,  "10PM already?" he said while slightly raising his voice when he neared the end of his sentence.

maki too tilted her head towards the clock and widened her eyes in shock. she too muttered out a silent "shit." while standing up from her seat.

you looked over your shoulder at inumaki and he frowned his eyes, his mouth slightly in a pout as he realized how fast the time went by.

still being confused, you spoke up, "what happened?" you said as you scanned makis features while she was standing up.

maki looked at you in pure confusion and told you, "have you never heard of the curfew?" she said as she grabbed the chair with one hand, with ease.

walking to the back of the room, she placed the chair where it was before and then faced you again, you told her, "no, i didnt?" in a question like way as you shook your head.

"of course not, all of gojos students go to bed at a reasonable time." she said to herself while breathing out. panda got his chair too and brought it back to the hallway.

you looked at their change in attitude and asked what was on your mind ever since they hastily had to go, "what happens if youre out after curfew?" you spoke up while leaning more onto inumakis chest.

for some reason inumaki didnt go, not that you minded it anyways. maki answered your question, "if we get caught after 10, we'll have to run untill we cant stand." you raised your brows at makis answer.

panda simplified it for you, "basically, laps." and you formed your mouth into an o like shape. panda and maki were both standing in front of your bed now, ready to leave.

"well then, lets train more when youre better, l/n" panda said and put his hands on his hips. maki spoke up too, "cant wait to make my favorite kouhai stronger." she said as she gave you a gentle smile.

you smiled back at her and she spoke up once more, "inumaki lets go." she said and panda and maki both turned around to walk towards the door.

"bonito flakes." he spoke up sternly from behind you. feeling the vibrations of his words through your back. maki and panda both stopped in their tracks and turned back around.

you remained silent at his words and raised your brows, everyone was waiting for an answer and he spoke up while having his collar still down, "i havent seen her in 11 days." he said as he frowned.