75

you put his arm down below his upper arm, the sight made you want to vomit as you saw the cut off veins as well as the white pieces of fractured bone of his insides.

the moment you sat down you felt your entire body decline, your body was screaming in distress, you didnt have any energy left.

first you had exorcised two curses with your technique, then you had to run five stairs up and down as well as use your technique in a fight with choso, not only that but you used your energy on the reverse cursed technique where you afterwards got slammed into a wall, your body was giving up at an acclerating rate after running around as well.

with all the energy you had left in yourself you tried to recreate the same scene as with itadori when you had healed him.

your hands were stretched out over his arm, the boy was breathing faintly, you acted as quickly as you could while your entire body ached of overdoing yourself.

it felt as if a million blades were stabbed into your body with every move you made, your body was done physically.

you let the blood that you previously used flow upwards from the pavement, it was not dirty as you only moved the blood molecules and not the other molecules such as dirt.

to muster your energy you had entered half of your blood back inside your body, hoping you would be less light headed with this action.

your guided all possible blood molecules around inumakis severed arm and acted like a barrier to keep his blood from spilling away out of his body.

it was difficult, since you worked with such a huge severed wound you had no idea where to start. nevertheless you closed your eyes and started emitting what little energy you had to heal his arm.

the blood stopped spilling out his body, the first good sign that you temporarily kept his arm in place.

your hands were shaking in the slightest manner as you managed to hold them up above his arm, you were too tired. a small light started glowing from below your hands, shining onto his body.

as you closed your eyes you tried to focus on the molecules inside his arm, slowly and silently. with all effort you tried but you couldnt focus.

the veins were too scattered, there were small pieces of his bones inside his veins, his muscle tissue got all messed up, it was simply too chaotic in your head to think about healing everything.

the sounds behind you didnt help, the wind was still storming around you, occasionally you heard the harsh colliding of a trashcan hitting the floor, or a lantern hitting the wall right behind you, snapping you out your trance.

you focused and focused, you felt it, his blood flowing from his upper arm down to his lower arm. somehow you managed to let the blood flow through his veins, unsure if it were his correct ones.

it hurted, every breath you took made you shake, not only your hands but also your arms were shaking, you had a huge headache in the back of your head and felt your body slowly slump in and out of consiousness.

you forced yourself to stay awake, even with your cramped body and your energy deprived state.

for now you focused on letting his blood flow from his upper arm to lower arm and back, making sure every cell in his arm got oxygen and stayed alive.

unknowingly of the time you continued, the storm slowly dying down but you paid zero attention to this, you had no idea you were emitting your energy into the reverse cursed technique for the past two hours now.

you were making very slow progress, but you were drained entirely. you felt your own heartbeat heavier and slower, beating hard beneath your ribs, aching to go on.

you peaked slighly through one of your closed eyes at his arm, making sure you werent hallucinating. you instantly got a feeling of relief wash over you as you saw his color returned to his arm.

which was one of the few things that kept you going. you continued givung his body oxygen and letting his arm cells stay alive.

your brows were furrowed, you had no idea how you were doing this and for how long, but it worked, you knew that much. you continued with that thought.

but there was no progress besides the stimulated blood flow, the cells were still scattered and the veins were not connected inside his arm.

suddenly you felt someone touch your shoulder, her warmth staying onto it as you realized the contrast in body temperature. your body was overheating but you didnt know.

she saw what you did, she knew exactly what you tried to do and was impressed by how you put your own twist into showing the reverse cursed technique.

"l/n." she called out, het voice soft and low, almost in a whisper. "you did well, let me take it from here." she said and placed her other hand onto your arm that was still above inumaki.

she guided your arms back as you slowly opened your eyes, you were not familiar yet with that voice. the woman spoke up once again.

"okkotsu, take care of l/n as i heal inumaki." she said as she guided your body to retract and stop using the technique which kept draining your non existent energy.

you looked at her as you slowly processed the situation, her dark brown hair framing her face neatly as she looked at you with her similar brown eyes, the only thing you managed to notice was that she had dark lines under her eyes.

you leaned against the wall of the small alleyway as you were still sitting, your head in choas but at the same time empty, you had no idea what was happening but saw inumaki was being taken care off, which ceased your worries.

the other male sat besides you, you could only notice his dark dishelved hair accompanied with a glimpse of his dark blue eyes.

he placed his arms around you in a gentle manner, he saw how exhausted and mentally finished you were, he embraced you and let you lean into his body for comfort.

"thank you, l/n." he spoke as you leaned your head onto his chest, feeling his body vibrate as he spoke. "please rest." he continued with his words, wanting to make sure you slept now since you overdid yourself, he saw it entirely in your eyes.

you felt his chest rise and fall as you laid in his embrace, it was comfortable and you knew he only did to let you rest, nothing more.

just to make sure you tried to speak up, your arm stretching upwards and pointing at inumaki and the unknown woman from before, you parted your lips.

"but... toge?" you asked as you couldnt even muster the energy to speak, you were done but still wanted to make sure if he was alright.

okkotsu smiled to himself as you used inumakis first name, of course he knew who you were, but you didnt know who he was. inumaki and yuta had kept contact even though yuta had his missions in africa.

"he will be fine, ieiri is taking care of him now." he said as he felt your body slump under his touch, wanting you to rest, "she is our school doctor."

those words brought enough comfort to you to let you close your eyes and immediately drift into sleep, your exhausted body deprived of everything now finally having the chance to heal mentally.