70

the two of you finally made it to the surface, the fresh night breeze hitting your face instantly. you thought you were safe and took a deep breath untill you heard a certain someone.

"gojo satoru has been sealed!" you heard your comrades familiar voice echo through the empty streets of shibuya.

the streets were dark, it didnt look like tokyo at all, the only sound you heard besides yuuji yelling were the crumbled cans and newspapers swaying in the wind along the street.

'gojo has been sealed?!' you repeated the words in your head as you heard what yuuji said. inumaki and you had the same confused expression, there was too much going on.

your entire mind was a mess, 'what were those people all mindlessly doing there? who placed the veil over shibuya? why are we getting attacked? gojo has been sealed? so the enemy is this strong?' you thought and thought, your mind never stopping with the overthinking.

all you heard was yuujis voice, it snapped you out your daze as he yelled once again over the entire city as loud as he could, "na-na-min!" he exclaimed.

you made up your mind, you would regroup with the only person you knew was safe to be with, yuuji. "we should go to yuuji." you spoke up as you looked up, trying to spot him.

inumaki had the same plan, he had already spotted itadori and pointed at your fellow classmate who was standing upon one of shibuyas tallest skyscrapers, he had traced the sound and let his eyes follow it.

you followed inumakis finger and spot the pink haired male from a far distance away, his remarkable silhouette spotted from miles away.

just as the two of you were on the way to run to him you got another visitor on your path, you recognized the curse immediately.

it was fully identical to the scorpion curse you had exorcised before yet there were subtle differences like size and armor, for instances the curse was fully plated in armor, leaving no single piece of skin or weakness available.

the other difference was that it was twice as big in size, your mind got overstimulated by every single piece of information and the new dangerous situation you got in.

instinctively you got into position, lowering yourself slightly through your knees as you got your hands defensively in front of you, including your small sword in your hands.

inumaki and you eyed the curse from head to toe as it started screeching at the both of you, it was about one and half a meter away from you two.

you took in a deep breath as you assessed the situation, the curse was more difficult to deal with as it didnt have any opportunities for you to insert your blood in.

it also had no intention of letting you go, its entire body was focused on the two of you, its tail swaying away with every movement you made.

inumaki broke the silence as he hovered his face next to yours, whispering into your ear as his eyes stayed fixated on the curse.

his eyebrows were as furrowed as yours, both under stress he spoke up silently, "strategy one." he spoke up under exposed turtleneck, indicating to perform the first strategy you two had made up together.

you nodded at him instantly, your gaze never leaving the curse as you had all your attention on it. you immediately got into position and got more distance between yourself and the curse.

the curse got its entire attention on you as you were the only one to move, inumaki took this opportunity to start and opened his mouth, "fall down!" he said loudly as his cursed speech amplified his words.

the curse lost their balance and fell down on the floor, unable to stand up and use its legs. you readied your cursed energy into your thighs and launched yourself up in the air.