64

the four of you were walking tiredly through the city, it was still in the early hours of the day, you walked directly next to nobara as megumi and yuuji walked behind the two of you.

the streets were nearly empty, the silence of the city was broken as you heard the mix of the leaves rustling around and the distant sounds of early traffic.

it was already fall, which explained the many scattered leaves on the streets, you stepped over them without any care, hearing the crunch as you continued your step.

in fact in was almost halloween as well, you watched the few decorations that were used to beautifully illuminate the city, along with the early sunrays of sunlight, you looked around in admiration.

nobara yawned as she continued walking, "its still early, i think i will go shopping." she said as she held her hand in front of her mouth.

the brown haired girl looked to her side, her eyes landing on you as she made a small smile on her face, "y/n, join me?" she asked you while keeping her gaze fixated on you.

you immediately nodded as you mimicked her smile, it was almost contagious. "we can go to the new store!" you exclaimed as you came up with your idea, your voice laced with happiness.

yuuji took this opportunity to ask megumi the same, the latter replied uninterested and requested to go home with ijichi, which left only the three of you.

even though it was rather early you saw a few dedicated joggers running through the empty streets, their footsteps creating a dull sound as their shoes clashed against the pavement.

"then, yuuji, will you join us too?" you asked the pink haired male while turning to face him, the three of you had stopped walking.

nobara nodded her head, agreeing to the idea, she immediately spoke up, "yea, lets go together." she continued her reasoning as she placed her hands on her sides.

"besides, im sure there is nothing else to do this early." she spoke as she looked from itadori to you, this time with a proper reasoning for yuuji.

the boy shook his head, "ill go see human earthworm four!" he said happily, you could see the sparks in his eyes as he summarized the movie.

nobara and you looked confused at the male as he showed the two of you a short trailer of the movie, "so in the end, the theme is about love!" the boy spoke as the trailer

"that is... alot..." you said slowly, making sure not to disrespect yuujis interests as it looked rather odd. nobara on the other way had a complete opposite reaction.

"its weird." she said with a disgusted face, giving her complete honest reaction. "we will go shopping then, have fun yuuji." you spoke up as you had decided.

the pink haired male tried to convince you to go as well, presumably thinking you would love the movie too, "please, y/n!" he said as he moved his phone into his pocket.

"the theme is about love, thats like you and inumaki-senpai." he reasoned in an innocent way. you felt your cheeks heat up in the slightest bit from the mention, luckily not enough for anyone to notice.

nobara let out a disspointed sigh as she saw the comparison that yuuji had just made, it made no sense but to itadori it was a good reasonable comparison, seeing from his expression.

nobara spoke up, "inumaki-senpai is not a worm." she said as she started walking the other way, going shopping.

she grabbed you gently by your wrist, turning you around as well and going to the stores, you obliged happily, you were curious for the new store and would rather do that than see the odd movie.

as the two of you walked away you could hear yuuji speak up, "y/n would still love him if he was a worm though!" he said loudly, trying to make a good point.

you stiffled a small laugh as you walked away with nobara, on the way to go shopping.

as the hours passed you had managed to fill two shopping bags with new clothes, including nobaras new clothing.

the two of you walked through the streets of the city with drinks in your hands and talking among each other, there were a few more people already since quite some time passed.

you sipped the warm drink, the liquid entering in your mouth and feeling your favorite flavor engulf your mouth as you drank the drink you and nobara bought earlier together.

suddenly you felt a gentle tap on your shoulder, nobara saw the motion from the corner of her eye and turned around with you together.

the both of you saw a rather tall girl, her brown hair was shoulder length which framed her face neatly, she looked nervous at the two of you as she spoke up, "you two were with itadori earlier... right?" she asked in a shy manner.

nobara began speaking with the girl, talking about your fellow classmate as you felt yet another tap on your shoulder.

the gentle warmth lasted a mere second, curiously you turned around, diverting your attention from the converation between nobara and the new girl to the person behind you.

you recognized him immediately by the slight inch you saw of him, your eyes lit up as they came in contact with his violet colored eyes.

nobara also noticed the male standing behind you as you turned around, "inumaki-senpai?" she questioned confused, wondering why he was here as well.

suddenly maki and panda appeared as well from behind the corner, maki spoke up as she set her eyes on nobara and you, "oh that is why you sprinted ahead." she said to inumaki as she reasoned with herself.