67

the small hallway in the metro station was dimly lit by a single yellowish light on the ceiling, a long shadow casted behind inumaki and you as you entered the same hallway as the curse, it was still unaware of your presences.

upon inspecting the hallway you saw it was a regular metro station, there were cans and plastic bottles laying around to the side, along with all kinds of news papers and other trash.

the only thing that stood out was the blood on the walls, dark red stains were plastered on the nearby tiles. the culprit of these stains being the dead bodies that lifelessly laid against the walls, you saw about seven bodies.

the both of you cringed at the sight, you looked at their grey, blood deprived bodies as you figured the curse had most likely impaled them with its tail.

you tilted your head to the side, looking at inumaki as he was already looking at you, your eyes meeting and nodding simultaneously, showing that the both of you were ready.

you let go of his hand and ran at the curse, it was completely unaware of inumaki and you approaching it. at the same time you enhanced your blade with your cursed energy, the silver weapon receiving a purple hue.

your steps were fast but silent, your shoes clashing against the tiles on the floor as you approached the target in a straight line, trusting the white haired boy with his technique and the plan that was revised.

inumaki stayed back and opened his mouth, ready to use his technique as he parted his lips, "dont move." he said harshly directed to the curse.

his words got amplified instantly by his technique and the curse froze, it was still facing its back to you, giving you a huge advantage.

you readied your shockwave technique in both your legs, with your latest training you have learned how to focus your cursed energy more precise and applied this, preserving energy.

the tiles under your feet shattered with the next step you took, a loud sound of glass cracking echoed through the long metro hallway.

as you were in the air you gripped the sword-like knife in your hand and brought it close to your upper arm, slightly sliding the skin open of your own arm, you were going to use your technique.

your cut was right under your shoulder, inumaki took a deep breath as he saw you cut yourself open, he knew it was necassary but didnt want you to have any form of pain, no matter how small.

he watched with wide eyes, hoping the strategy would work. he saw you land on your feet with just a few inches between you and the curse as you pushed your feet forward and started sliding under the curse.

you slid down to the curse with the fast momentum you had made, you continued sliding down between the legs of the curse as it was still frozen in place.

as you were right under the curse you stabbed your small sword right in to its unarmored stomach, the blade was fully inside the curse as you continued sliding, tearing open the cut you had made.

purple blood started flushing out of its stomach, following the force of gravity and leaving the curses body. before it was able to regenerate you used your technique.

with the new cut you made on your upper arm you controlled about ten small droplets of blood which you enhanced with cursed energy, letting it flow in the air and swiftly controlled it to enter the curses veins from its open wound that you had made.

now with your blood in the veins of the curse you quickly got back on your feet, there was a safe distance between you and the curse, giving you a good five seconds for you to activate your technique.

inumakis technique worked out and the curse saw you standing in front of it, without hesitation it instantly charged at you while screeching.

the white haired boy watched in anticipation, he knew you could do it and believed in your capabilities, he had seen your trainings so many times and knew he didnt have to intervene.

a second had passed, leaving you with four seconds before it would be too close to you. you heard the curse speeding up as its pinchers slammed againt the walls while it got closer, breaking the tiles and leaving loud crashes along the way which echoed through the station

you closed your eyes to focus fully on your technique, ignoring the curse that was charging at full speed to you. you vividly felt the ten droplets that had entered the bloodstream of the curse and knew exactly where it was.

'almost...' you thought to yourself as you still had your eyes closed, you knew the curse was coming as you heard a loud screech echo through the long hallway.

its six legs moved at a fast pace to you, clashing againt the tiles. the sound got closer and closer as you heard the curse trample over the dead bodies to close the distance with you.

another second passed as you stretched out your arm to the curse, inumaki took a small step forward, slightly nervous as he watched the scene unfold.

now with your stretched arm out you had opened your hand with your palm facing upwards. you waited for the right moment as the curse came closer and closer, you had about two seconds left untill its tail would impale you.

just as a second passed you felt the blood molecules in the right position, your eyes shot open as you simultaneously shut your hand closed, balling it up in a fist.

"explode." you made out as you looked the curse in the eye. the blood molecules you had implanted in the curse had entered its head.

the droplets exploded under your command, causing a brain hemorrhage in the curse.

you had ruptured the veins in the head of the curse, causing the purple blood to flow into the brain tissue and breaking the brain as the blood flooded its head.

the scorpion stood fully still right in front of you. you saw a small opening in its head where the purple blood rushed out of, you had fractured its skull as well with the inner impact you caused.

it took a second for the curse to fall down. you breathed a sigh of relief as the curse was exorcised.