71

"yuuji!" you exclaimed loudly, frantically trying to find the pink haired boy as you remembered how many curses and cursed spirits swarmed the metro station.

you ran with inumaki, the both of you checking every corner of the metro station, "itadori!" inumaki shouted with his slightly hoarse throat, trying to find your comrade as well.

it has been nearly twenty minutes since you two have been searching for itadori, the pink haired boy being nowhere near seen.

the two of you were on the fourth lowest floor now, the only floor left to search was the fifth lowest floor, you remember the odd man you found there and wished they didnt run into each other.

thanks to the rumble some paths were blocked off, the building had stopped shaking as well and it was significantly safer to be there now.

"down here." inumaki spoke up as you two neared a staircase, descending to the lowest floor. you two could hear something clatter loudly, the sound getting amplified by the echo of the metro station.

you nodded at his words and descended the stairs to a random bathroom of the station.

you knew it wasnt looking good, the door of the bathroom stalls entrance had been broken and layed on the floor, there was numerous amounts of water flowing from the entrance.

the both of you started walking slower as you saw the phenomenon. inumakis grip on your hand tightened, sqeezing your hand and letting you know it would be fine.

the bathroom light flickered occasionally, you widened your eyes as you saw clearer what was going on while the light gave you more vision on the situation.

the flickering happened again, this time slightly longer and revealed a blood stained wall, images of red stains plastered against the entire wall of the entrance.

now you saw the water too, it was mixed with a deep red color as the light flickered once again. not to miss the shadow of someone sitting inside the bathroom stall floor.

you swallowed deeply as you examined the shadow the flickering light made, its hair oddly enough looking like yuuji.

inumaki and you both continued walking, your shoes now stepping into the small red puddle that seeped out the bathroom stalls area.

you heard the splashes as you two advanced to the area, as you turned the corner you saw him, your suspicions were confirmed once you saw your comrade sitting on the floor, unconscious.

a small gasp made its way out your mouth, upon further examination you noticed that the blood that was mixed with the water came from itadori, you rushed to the male and sat onto your knees.

inumaki followed close behind you, he immediately stretched out his hand and laid two of his fingers onto itadoris neck, checking for his pulse.

the next seconds passed by heavily, it seemed like hours to wait for a confirmation of a pulse as you waited patiently for any expression to be made on inumakis face.

suddenly inumaki blinked in surprise, his eyes widening as his lips parted. a small smile was made on toges face as he remained his fingers onto yuujis neck while his expression softened.

he spoke up as his worries faded away from his face, "he is alive." he spoke as he felt itadoris faint heartbeat.

you breathed out in relief, a smile evident on your features as you were happy with the news. "but..." inumaki continued as he eyed itadoris body.

his eyes trailed to the numerous wounds and huge amounts of blood that were leaving yuujis body. you followed his gaze and knew what he would say, "he is losing too much blood." you said, finishing his sentence.