74

trigger warning: slight gore

i will note down the moment the gore happens in the story, a start and an ending along with a short summary at the end of the scene.

sukuna had used his domain, the huge black sphere stopped rapidly in the middle of the city, you saw every skyscraper that had existed in that range crumbled upon impact with the domain.

you looked shocked at the situation, luckily you two werent hit as you were nearly outside the city, but this didnt stop the fact you were about to be hit with the chaos of sukuna as well.

as the sphere had stopped growing you saw a huge gust of wind emerge from the same direction, trees were destroyed as the wind hit them like a blade.

not only the torn off branches but also the skyscrapers were a victim to the storm that sukuna caused, the windows shattered upon the heavy impact of the wind and aftermath of his domain.

now with pieces of shattered glass, torn off branches, half broken trees and pieces of solid concrete in the wind you saw the storm was nearing you two.

at an acclerating rate you heard the sound of metal clashing against the pavement as the cars on the road also got merged with the storm, getting send flying your way.

the higher sections of the few standing skyscrapers crumbled under the harsh impact of the wind, collapsing in a chaos of debris.

the sound was deafening, you heard cars flying as well as lanterns, all flying as if they had no gravity anymore, the small pieces of glass added to the sound as a huge tornado was formed onto your way.

"run!" you alerted him as you hurriedly stood up, immediately feeling the impact of your overworked body as your legs started cramping again.

the male stood up with you, the two of you ran as fast as you could again with the little energy and strength you could muster, your head was spinning and your entire body felt too heavy for you.

you saw your vision blacken as you two ran, inumaki took notice of this and saw your running pace slowly decline, he knew you two didnt have much time left before you were hit with the storm.

trashcans got swallowed by the storm and the insides of it also flew out of it, numerous cans, newspapers and other trash all came flying.

the violet eyed boy set his eyes on a small alleyway around the corner of the street, he immediately knew it was one of the only places with somewhat a chance of surviving.

he grabbed your hand instantly and dragged you along, you were startled at the sudden motion but ran with him nonetheless. trusting his every move.

inumaki and you saw the approaching storm, it was way too close, you saw your reflection in the flying car door which was flying at you, everything happened in slow motion.

he knew it, you two were too late.

without hesitation he stretched out both his arms as he was behind you and pushed you harshly into the alleyway, making sure you wouldnt be hit by the storm.

your body went flying, your eyes widened as you realized what he did, every cell in your body was entirely against the idea of what he did as you turned your head to look behind yourself.

it was still happening in slow motion, as your turned around while your body was falling into the safe alleyway you saw his pained expression on his face, it hurted him to do this.

your lips parted as you saw how close the flying pieces of glass, debris and flying pieces of cars were. you were safe, you were fully inside the alleyway but he was not, he fell forward as he pushed you into the corridor with his last strength.

you absolutely refused to let this sacrifice happen, you activated your cursed technique faster than you had ever done, with more blood than ever.

the cut that was previously patched on your upper arm now was opened again, you let nearly half your blood flow out and simultaneously made a long form of a wire with your blood.

the blood wrapped around one of his arms, you pulled him into you harshly, you felt your body weaken and your head and eyelids get heavier as you used your technique with this much energy and at such a fast pace.

you succesfully managed to pull half of his body into you as you were still falling backwards, you saw his body fall towards yours and were relieved as you thought you both were safe.

but your moment of relief didnt last long.

the car door rushed with the harsh wind that impacted the storm and hit the other half of inumakis body as he was not fully behind the walls yet.

the small pieces of glass and the sharp metal of the car door made direct impact with inumakis arm which was still out in the open, you fell onto your back on the pavement as you saw it all happen in real time.

inumaki fell forward as his arm got cut off by the impact of the storm, landing right besides you on his stomach.

gore warning

the sight made you nauseous, you saw how the large piece of metal collided with his arm, tearing his arm into two pieces as dark red blood immediately splattered around the scene.

the moment his arm teared open you saw his bones getting snapped in half, the blood immediately covering it as the metallic car door sliced right through his upper arm.

the blood got everywhere as it hit his vital veins, his heart immediately pumping the blood through the veins that were now fully opened as it pumped the blood right outside his body.

it got everywhere as he landed besides you, the dark red substance stained your face and your eyes as well as on your clothing.

gore end
(inumakis arm got cut off)

you blinked in utter shock as you instantly sat up on your knees, not knowing where this sudden surge of energy came from, most likely the adrenaline from your shock.

"toge!" you yelled out harshly as your blood technique was still wrapped around his other arm. you instantly released the technique and rushed to his side, sitting next to the now unconcious boy.

the sound of your voice immediately got drowned out by the louder sound of the storm right behind you, which you didnt pay any attention to anymore, your priorities were now with inumaki.

he didnt budge, his blood was sprawled over the pavement as he laid face down on the floor, his hair and bangs covering his tired eyes.

you saw his chest rise and fall in the slightest motion, confirming that he was still alive, he had overworked himself intently and couldnt muster to stay awake anymore, his body needed the rest.

the shock lasted for less than a second, you forced yourself to snap out of it, you knew you were not the sharpest at the moment with your declining energy rates, you used too much energy and surely needed at least a week of sleep right now.

you instantly got to work, standing up shakingly as you reached over to grab the remains of his lower arm, it was still warm.