1

-
-

 --------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Thailand Airport | 7:30 AM

"Mom don't worry I'll be fine and plus bambam is there". I said to my mom who didn't want me to go.

"But lisa, Your career here in Thailand is good. Why would you want to go to korea?". I just sigh and stare at her.

"Mom dont worry ok? I'll be fine and I will immediately find a good job there". I said to my mom while sighing.

"flying Thailand to korea.Flight will be in 10 minutes"

I look at my mom and dad and hug both of them really tight.
"Mom dad I'll miss you.Take care". I kiss both of their cheeks.

"My little princess be careful there. I love you".

"Love you too dad and mom. Take care i need to go".
I grab my luggage and start walking. I look back at my mom and dad while waving and also tears in our eyes. "I'll miss you mommy daddy!!". They both blow a kiss and smile. I turn my head away from them and start running to the airplane stairs.

At the airplane | 8:30 AM

I am scrolling through social media when some soft voice distracted me.I look at her and get stunned by her soft and beautiful face.

Girl:Hey!I was wondering if this seat is taken?
Lisa:Oh no no you can sit here. Im alone. I smile at her and she smiled back.
Girl:Thank you!And im alone too, My husband is busy witn work so i have to go alone.
Lisa:Oh you look so young to have a husband.And im lisa by the way.
Girl:Im chaeyoung. And yeah i got a lot of people saying i look young to have husband.But it feels good tho to have someone with you. She smiled while explaining.
Lisa:I have a question? She nodded. "Are you korean?"
Chaeyoung:Yeah and i think you are too but your looks are so unique.
Lisa:Your good at English!And im half korean half thai thats why.(laughs)
Chaeyoung: i grew up in Australia. Korean-thai breed is really good.Look at you not typical korean. I love your eyes so big
Lisa:Thank you(both laughs)

South Korea | 7:40 PM

Chaeyoung:Its time to part our ways. She said and looked down
Lisa:Im sure we'll see each other again.Here let me put my number on your phone. I grab her phone and type my numbers
Chaeyoung:See you again lisa its nice talking to you. She smiled and start walking away.
Lisa:Ah im alone again. Bambam is taking so long.

I dragged my luggage and sit on the nearest bench
while eating something i got from my bag. I waited for 10 minutes but his not yet arriving. "I swear if he real-POOT POOT. I smile when i saw a car pull up while the window is rolling down.

Lisa:Your late mister. I have to wait extra minutes for your late ass. I said and put my luggage in the back of the car.
Bambam:Sorry maam i have to take care of my fiancé.
Lisa:Pft your just hanging out with your friends again.
Bambam:Yah!!
Lisa:Why!!
Bambam:Stop screaming and by the way where are you staying?Hell im gonna let you stay in my house. He said start driving the car.
Lisa:As if i want to stay with you stinky dog. And fyi im not dumb to not buy a home here before going.
Bambam:Your not dumb as I thought you are pranpriya. I just roll my eyes at him.
Bambam:Wheres your house miss?
I type my address in his car map and look out of the window.
Bambam:And by the way lis I already look a job for you and the pay is good. Its a big company owned by my friend. Is it ok for you to work there.
Lisa:Really?!Thats great bam and how is the pay???
Bambam:well your gonna be his secretary so the pay is really high.
Lisa:Secretary?!Omg bammie this is so exciting im gonna be a secretary!!!
Bambam:Aren't you sad that your a model and now your a secretary?
Lisa:Well its a new experience so no im not sad. And i keep on asking how much is the pay?!
Bambam: 60,000,000 won for a month. I think that'll be enough for you to spend.
Lisa:Wow that's really a good pay.
Bambam:Lis I've been thinking about this(I nod at him) so what if you just work as a secretary for 1 month and after that you can be a model here in korea?
Lisa:I can work for a secretary and model at the same time bam that'll be interesting
Bambam:But thats too much work for you
Lisa:No no its fine i want a real challenge. I wink at him and he just made vomiting face.
Lisa:Stop here its my brand new house
Bambam:Wow you really have a lot of money.I wink at him again and start taking off my seatbelt and go to the back to grab my luggage. I wave at him before turning my back and walking to my door.
Bambam:Wait lis!!
Bambam:Tomorrow the employee of my friend will contact you so you can know what you'll do when you go to work. I gave him a thumbs up and start walking on the door.

 I gave him a thumbs up and start walking on the door

Is it boring or nah?