11

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Im sorry lisa" he mumble and smash his lips to mine, I froze on the spot and realized that the one his kissing is his fingers. So he didnt really kiss me he just did that so the guy would go away.

I felt hurt cause he didnt kiss me but i also realize that the kindness his showing is just because im his secretary no romantic feelings involved. I push him a little and saw that the guy is no longer there. I stared at him and walk away.

Why am I feeling this. He showed me mixed feelings. If he really have some feelings he would actually- Ahhh!!!Lisa stop thinking about it. Its not
Important right now.

I suddenly felt a hand on my wrist. "Hey where are you going?" I turn around. "Im suddenly not feeling well I'll go now have fun" i said and take off his hands on my wrist. "I'll go with you" i shake my head as a no and started walking away.

-
"Hyung did i do something wrong?" Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know ask yourself" i scratch my head and think why did it seems like shes upset.

"I dont remember anything, i just fake kiss her so the guy would go away" jin suddenly peek his head "you fake kiss her?!" I roll my eyes and nodded. "Thats wrong move jungkook, lisa might feel that you dont like her or disgusted by her". "I didn't kiss her cause she might not like it after all im her boss, it would be akward". The three of them shake their heads. "You just made it akward between you two" Taehyung sighed.

-

"He really did that, wow if i am you i would punch him straight on the face, what an asshole" jennie said after listening to what happened earlier. "He's actually not an asshole, he dont want both of us to be akward around" i fiddle with my fingers.

"Just think whatever you like" she roll her eyes at me. I stand up and changed into swimsuit.

"Lets go!"

-
All of us are now here in the jacuzzi of the hotel eating and talking, well it's actually just them talking i kinda don't feel like it.

"Lisa you're quite quiet, why?" Jimin suddenly ask me making my body jolt up. I gulp and look at him. "Im not quiet jimin its just the normal me haha" everyone including Jungkook frowned at your answer cause they all know how loud your are.

"U-um excuse me, I'll just go to the bathroom" i stand up and go straight to the bathroom, I immediately turn around when someone catch my wrist. I sigh in relief seeing familiar face.

"Lisa are you ignoring me?" I choke on my own saliva and look at him and shake my head as a no. "Is it because of the kiss?" I shake my head as a no again.

"Then why are you ignoring me and your quiet too, its not like you tho" "I just dont feel like talking and you should go back there im using the bathroom" i turn around but he catch my wrist again. I glare and motion him to speak.

"We're okay now right?I dont want to be akward with my secretary" "bitch you already made it akward" i think inside my head.

"Yeah were very okay hahah" i laugh boredly and turn around and finally get inside the bathroom, leaving a confused jungkook.

"Why you gotta be delusional lisa, he doesn't like you okay put that inside your head" i wash my face and put makeup on again before going back to the tabel.

-

At korea | 7:30 AM

"Here's your coffe mr.jeon" i put the coffee carefully on he's table. He nod without looking at me i just bow before turning around and walking to my desk.

Well after that hawaii incident he's back to his cold behavior again. Well the cute mr.jeon is just a commercial cause i have to deal with his cold and intimidating aura.

While im typing my phone suddenly ring. I take a look around and saw that mr.jeon is busy with something. I take the phone call.Well he is actually listening he's just pretending.

"Hey long time no call" i said on the phone. "Yeah sorry, I miss you" i snickered on the phone while laughing. "I miss you more, when are you going here?" Jungkook rolled his eyes after hearing what lisa said.

"I dont know maybe soon, why?Do you miss me that much?" "Hmm, I really miss you, Come here quick I wanna hug you" i said with a sad tone. "Aww my baby is sad, I'll come as soon as i can and give you many many cuddles ok?" I hum and say goodbye to him before dropping the call.

The person on the other side of the room just clenched his jaw in annoyance. "Pft miss him then you should leave" jungkook mumble under his breath with a pout.

"Mr.Jeon im done with work should i leave now or wait for you?" Lisa was laughing inside seeing jungkook looking at her with cold eyes but pouting. "What a cute cold guy" she said inside her head.

"Y-you should c-come with m-me" he said and pack all his things on his bag and stand up. He motion lisa to follow him.

While they're walking on the parking lot there's someone leaning on jungkook's car.

"Miss me kookie!?"

Lisa right now after seeing the someone on the parking lot🤣🤣🤣🤣Who it might be??