21

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Suga hyung thank you for coming here today" he gave me the gummy smile and sit down on the couch, all of us are here in the living room.

"So she goes missing last night without a trace?" We all nodded. "Did you try calling her?" "Yeah it said that the person don't receive calls right now" i said to him. "Hm,mind giving me her number I'll try tracing where is she right now, but it might take time is it okay kook?" I nodded, well i dont have choice now. "Anything just to find her" he nodded and i gave
Lisa's number.

"If her number is blocked and cant be track it means she's kidnapped" "How!Like why would anyone kidnapped her?" Jennie suddenly burst out. "I dont know jen but does she perhaps have enemy?!" Yoongi ask but someone suddenly barge in inside Taehyung's house.

"She have an enemy named stacy!" I hear the familiar voice and i look to see racy with johnny. What stacy?! "Stacy!?!? You mean stacy lee?!" I nodded at him and i heard him sigh.

"If she's the kidnapper, it'll be hard to track lisa" we all look at him waiting for him to continue. Why would it be hard he's a fucking expert. "Well, i kind of know stacy lee, she's part of the biggest mafia" we all look shocked including stacy's sister.She's a mafia?!

"M-my s-sister is a-a fucking mAfiA!!!" Racy burst out, suga hyung nodded. "Hyung how are we going to get lisa?" I ask him calmly, i dont want to shout at him he's just trying to help me.

"I think i can track where lisa is right now but the problem is....how are we going to get her, she's kidnapped by a mafia kook its hard" "Hyung how about the police?!" I heard him sigh and looks at me with pity.

"Mafia are involved in police too kook, no police is willing to help you to save her...We only have ourselves right now" he sigh and patted my shoulders. "Are you guys ready? If no one we'll help us lets help each other" I look at suga hyung and hug him. "Kook me and johnny are going somewhere this may help" racy told us and run outside with Johnny.

-
Stacy's house

"Racy are you sure you want to come here?" Johnny ask racy. They're infront of stacys house. "I need to talk to her". He sigh and nodded. They ring the doorbell and few minutes more the person they're looking for open the door with shock expression.

"U-unnie what are you doing here?!" She raise her voice and look at johnny". Racy roll her eyes and push her door open, coming inside her house.

"You fucking invited me remember? And where is lisa?!" Stacy smirk and walk to the two of them. "So you met that btc-." She got cut off when racy slap her really hard that her neck bend. She looks at racy with angry eyes and was about to slap her when racy spoke.

"You're the real btch here stacy! How could you do that?! Aren't you satisfied of what you caused in the past? Why you gotta ruin their lives?!" Racy yelled and cried infront of her sister. Stacy just stares at her sister. This is her first time seeing her likes this except the high school issues.

"I don't know how obsessed are you to jungkook but please let him go, he doesn't even want you stace its so crystal clear since then that he doesn't have interest in you so WHY YOU GOTTA FORCE YOURSELF!!! Im not only hurt that you're hurting other people but im also hurt cause you continuously hurt yourself to be loved by the person you know won't return it back! Please stace let him go, there's so many mens who's willing to cherish and love you with their full hearts. And i dont want my little sister hurting anyone because of that FUCKING MAFIA" racy yelled and slumped on the floor while stacy is crying too covering her face. Racy seemed to hit a spot on stacy with her words that's why she's crying.

Racy stand up and told Johnny to go outside, he nodded and left with worried expression on. Racy slowly walk towards stacy and slowly engulfed her into a hug. "Stacy when things are hurting you, you need to let them go and find another one, its just like jungkook, you dont need him, theres billions of people here in the world not only him". "B-but i l-love him u-unnie" she cried and hug back her sister. Stacy might be bitchy but she have a kind heart too.

"You dont stacy thats obsession, Do you want to come home with me and find your true love?" Stacy pulled away and cry more.

"Im sorry for what i did, i-im really just obsessed with him i dont love him!" She cried like a baby. "Quit the mafia stacy i dont want you to do bad things". She nodded and grab her phone. "Unnie thank you for making me realize many things, i think i need you more in my life more than jungkook" they both laugh and hug again.

-

"Please stop that its hurting" Lisa mumbled weakly, her body full of bruises and her face looking so pale. "No can do princess!" The guy evily smirk at me and continue what he's doing.

Someone suddenly burst open the door. I look at her in horror but she just smiled. SHE FUCKING SMILE AT ME!?!?. "Hey stop what you're doing and release her" the guy look at stacy confusedly. "Ms. Stacy she can-." "I said release her!" Stacy yelled at the guy. The guy then started releasing my body on the tight lace when someone spoke with deep voice.

"Who told you to release her?!" He looks at me with dark gaze and smirk while stacy just stay frozen on her spot.