9

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

He suddenly opened his eyes and just stare at me, i got startle and was about to stand up when he holds my wrist. "Stay here" he mumble with his husky voice. I nodded and sat down next to him. He pull my wrist back on his hair and his face. I start caressing it again.

"You know what your making me feel right now?". He mumble. "What?" He suddenly put my hands on his chest. I can feel the fast heartbeats making my eyes widen a little. "I dont know how can you make me feel like this" he caressed my face while staring at me.

I smile and play with his face while his just staring at me. I bop his nose and see him scrunch it, i laughed at his reaction and continue bopping it.

"Your really enjoying playing with my face ms.lisa..soon to be jeon" he whispered the last part. "What did you say in the end i didnt catch it?" He shrugged his shoulders and just smile.

"Its nothing come lets sleep" lisa looked at him weirdly and stood up "goodnight jungkook" the two of them sleep while smiling cause of what happened earlier.

At the airport | 6:30 AM

"What time are we arriving in hawaii?". Jennie ask "we have 5 hours flight so we might arrive at 11 or 12". We all nodded and wait for our flight to be called. Few minutes later

"Flight korea to hawaii please go in the entrance number 2".

I was about to grab my luggage when jungkook grab mine and wink. I roll my eyes and walk past him.

"Jennie lets sit tog-." "No!Your sitting with me"Jungkook dragged me along with the luggages. Jennje just smirk and wave.

He sit me near the window and put the luggages in the top, he sat next to me "Do you wanna eat or you wanna sleep?" He ask while staring at me with those doe eyes. "I'll sleep so i have more energy when we arrive at hawaii". He nodded and suddenly put my head on his shoulders and snake his hands on my waist.

I try taking his hands off but he only tighten it, i put my head away from his shoulder and glare at him, he smiled and snuggle his head on my neck, making my eyes widened.

"Jungkook...why are you doing this?" I softly ask him. I hear him say what on my neck. "When we first met your so cold and intimidating, why are you suddenly being kind to me?". He get off my neck and shrugged his shoulders. "I dont know, i just feel really comfortable with you" he smile and snuggle his head again. "Lets sleep now hm". I nodded, he snake his arms again on my waist and cling more on me.