18

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"I miss you lisa" venice stand up and hug me. "I
Miss you too".

"Where is your bitchy friend Charlotte" venice ask and nudged her shoulders.she seemed so out of mind today, she's just staring at one thing and barely speak. "Im not her friend anymore, i dont want someone so s-self center" she mumble and i can hear tremble on her voice. I feel like she's about to cry so I quickly go to her side and hug her.

"Hey its ok, you have us" i mumble to her and softly caress her hair, she seemed to relax and look at me. "Thank you lisa, its my first time being comforted by a friend its always me who have to comfort. No doubt why jungkook likes you, your kind hearted girl" she said smiling while wiping her tears.

"Charlotte im happy your out of that friend of yours, shes just treating you like a puppet". Jieun said and she nodded. "Im done being treated as a puppet so i cut it off with her". We all smile and gave her a thumbs up.Jieun suddenly yelled.

"Racy you're here!" Jieun shouted and i turn to look at it to see a beautiful girl running towards us. "Racy y-your back!" Venice said and jump herself up on the girl. They all laugh and suddenly her eyes darted to me. I smile to her and bow.

"Are you jungkooks girlfriend!?"

-

"Im racy by the way" "im lisa" we both shake hands and sit down. Well as soon as racy arrive she said she wanted to talk with me so we left them at the restaurant and go to a cafe to talk. I don't know why but i just nodded.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I said and take a sip on my coffee. "Its about jungkook" i widen my eyes and panick.

"If you want us to break I'll say no..i love him and I'll never leave him" she chuckled, i look up to see her staring at me with amusement. "Lisa its not about that and i have a boyfriend" i sigh and relief and smile to her.

"It's actually about me,jungkook,stacy and my boyfriend.. i dont want to tell you this but i think you need to know.I actually asked jungkook if i can tell you this and thank god he agreed so here am i to tell...So when we were in school me my boyfriend and jungkook are practically friends..We were so close that we cant stay away from each other...We were just spending our bff time when one person has to make stories and drift us all apart..She thought Jungkook likes me so she think of a way to make jungkook hate me and he did...We just make up now after many years of hatred..."

"Is it perhaps stacy?" Her eyes widened of the mention of the name and nodded. "Well she's literally a crazy girl, she even threatened me on our first met that Jungkook is hers" i laugh and sip a coffee.

"Shes actually my sister lisa" i choke on my drink and look at her wide eyes. "Yeah she did that to her own sister just because she want Jungkook but when we are in school Jungkook never look at any girls neither he looks at stacy..he's the popular and handsome nerdy guy cause he likes to study and he's really good at soccer too he's never interested in girls" "so he isn't lying when he said that" i mumble.

"Unnie can i tell you this?I just felt like i can tell you this" she nodded. "Im not actually Jungkooks girlfriend im his secretary but...i think It'll be for real now" her eyes widened. "Your not his girlfriend!!" "Yeah but he confessed unnie and i think im ready to answer.He said he'll give me one month to think about it and next week is the time I needed to answer him".

"You'll say yes??" I nodded to her, she immediately engulfed me and shake me. "Your perfect for him" she said and hug me tighter. "I dont think i can say no to him i think i fell in love with him too" "im happy for you two i hope we all can be in peace now" i nodded at her.

"Lets see if you can say yes to him"