3

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

At lisas house | 3:05 PM

I look at him while his getting out of his car. He looked at me with an intimidating gaze while walking towards me.I shiver at his gaze. He has this angelic face but cold and intimidating aura around him.

"Are you going or just going to stare at me?"He said with a cold voice making me startled.

"Oh i-im sorry".I walk to his car before opening it.He opened his door before starting the car.

"So you are bambam's friend?" He ask. "Yeah and you are too?"
He just hum and continue driving.

I look at him and cough breaking the akward silence.

"Um thank you for letting me ride with you even we don't know each other. And im lisa by the way".

"Its not a problem your bambams friend too. And im jungkook.He said and turn to look at me with the same intimidating and cold gaze making me look the other way.He really know how to make a girls heart flutter just by his face.

Bambam's house | 3:20 PM

"Were her you can go". He said and didn't even look at me. I just nodded and grab my purse before getting out of the car. His attitude really takes away the angelic face.I turn to look at the crowd.

"Hey lis your here!Come inside!". Bambam called me and started dragging me inside the house.We pass a lot of drunk people. He dragged me in the girls section.

"Good evening girls!Here is my one and only best friend kim lalisa". "Lis the one with short hair is my fiancé". Bambam whisper to me and started going away.

"Nice outfit you got there ms. Lalisa". The girl with a red lipstick said and smile to me. "thank you and please lets not be formal you can call me lisa". We shaked hands and she offer me a drink. I accepted it and start drinking

"Wait I haven't got your name miss?". "Im kim jennie, jennie for you". We both smile and cheers our drink. I turn to look at bambams fiancé.

"Um hello are you bambams fiancé?". I ask the girl with a natural and cute beauty. "Yes and im mina". We both shaked hands while drinking.Then jennie shouted.

"Jisooyah chaeyoungah here!". Jennie shout at someone behind me. I turn to look and saw a familiar girl but i cant recall where i saw her.

"Mina i love all the foods here!!". Someone from behind said. "Typical chaeyoung". Another from behind said.

"Wait!Who is this new friend we have here!So pretty girl". I turn to look at my back and saw a really beautiful and goddess visual behind me. "Oh shes lisa bambam's friend from Thailand". Mina said. I bow to this visual queen girl and sat down again.

All 5 of us are now all seated while drinking and talking. "Hey girl i think i know you. I kept on looking at you and your so familiar". The girl with blonde hair said.

"Yah you always say that. Maybe you just saw her at a magazine. Look at her body proportions". Jennie said while winking at me. "Actually you looked familiar too". I said to the blonde girl.

"Ahhhh!!!I know it i know it!!!We met at the airplane!!!". She said and started coming to me. She hugged me really tight.

"Omg lisa!!!Im so happy we met again!!". She started swaying us left to right. "This is so amazing we met by fate". I jokingly said.

"Guys since im gonna get married soon lets drink 5 bottles you guys g?" Mina suddenly said a little tipsy.We all look at each other and dive in drinking.

| 8:50 PM

"Babe come on you need to stop drinking you guys already have 6 bottles". I heard bambam said to mina who is beside me.

"This is so amazing to look at girls getting drunk while their boyfriends are just chill". A guy said behind me. "Jimin instead of thinking like that why dont you stop your wife".

I take another sip and look around. I spot a pair of eyes staring at me. I stare at him back with the same cold and intimidating gaze he gives me. I took another sip and started fixing my dress and standing up walking towards him. I can see him raising his eyebrows while looking at me.I stop right in front of his legs and stare at him.

"Why are you starting at me?". I raise my brows at him and cross my arms.

"Your so confident to say that. He inch his face close to me. Do you even know me?" He said with the cold voice making me shiver. He rolls his eyes at me and stand up. He was about to walk away but i catch his wrist. He turns to look at me with cold eyes again.

I was about to say something but I suddenly feel nauseous. I grab his coat and start vomiting on him. While vomiting i can hear bambams loud laugh behind.

After im done i look up to him and look down again after seeing his angry fire eyes. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY COAT". He shout at me while taking off his coat followed by his other top.

"Im sorry". I softly mumble to him. "Sorry wont fix this". He take off his last clothing and walk out without a shirt on. Gotta say his abs looks so juicy.

"Lisa your dead meat tomorrow". Thats the last thing i heard and everything turns black.

Is it getting boring??Im worried if it's boring or not🥲

Im worried if it's boring or not🥲