13

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

He dragged me upstairs and enter a room. He let go of my wrist and go to the bathroom i think. Woah! He have a really nice and clean room never thought he's room would look like this though. I slowly walk around his room, i go to the cabinet with many pictures, i just smile softly looking at his cute baby pictures. What a lovely baby, he really look handsome since birth no doubt that his born handsome.

"I look cute didnt i?" He suddenly said out if nowhere making me jolt from where i stand. I gulp seeing him sexily removing he's tie and pushing he's hair back. Is he trying to seduce me.

He suddenly go near me still leaving space between us. "Im sorry you had to sleep here, I'll just use the couch downstairs, you sleep here ok" he said while looking down. "Dont be sorry its my choice to go here anyways, and you can sleep here too, we just need to equal the bed".

-
"Good night mr jeon". I said while my back is facing him. Well theres a barrier on the middle of the bed preventing us to be close to each other. "Night lisa" he whisper with a sleepy voice and the next thing i hear is a small snore coming from jungkook, i lightly chuckled and eventually felt sleepy too.

Next morning | 7:45 AM

"Yah!!!Get you're dirty legs over me bitch!" I yell with my sleepy voice. Well bambam's leg is disturbing me.you know how that dog can be annoying. I only heard hum as his response and still didn't take off his legs off me.

"You nasty,dirty,ugly,small dog get your legs off me or il-." "Or you'll what?" Someone unexpected suddenly mumble with sleepy voice making me startled. Omy foot I forgot i sleep here, lisa what are you gonna do you just yell at your boss.

"Or you'll do what lisa!?" He suddenly mumble with his raspy voice while rubbing his eyes. "I-." He cutted me off and look at me straight in the eye with intimidating eyes.

"You yell at me first day in the morning then call me btch,nasty,dirty,ugly and small dog" he laugh while looking at me deadly. "Do you know what this small dog you just call can do!?" He yell and suddenly smirk.He gets up and crack his bones still staring at me deadly.

He suddenly hovered above me, looking at me with those intimidating eyes. "Call me that again, you'll face the consequences". He said one last time before getting off me and going straight to the bathroom.

Woah what just happened there?! My heart will blast any seconds now! That man can really make my heart to the top.

-
Jieun pov

"Jieun-ah here!" One of my friend yell from afar, i smile while walking close to them. "Its been so long Stacy,Venice and Charlotte" i said and hug each one of them and sat on the chair. "Its nice seeing you back here jieun, we're really lonely without you here" venice said while drinking her tea i just smile and pat her back. "I guess you're not leaving again right?" Charlotte mumble.

"Hm im still thinking about that but im reconsidering after meeting y'all" i said and take a sip of my tea. "Jieun-ah h-how's jungkook?" Stacy suddenly blurted out, i turn to look at her and saw her puppy eyes.Well this girl has been keeping her eyes on my brother since then, sadly Jungkook doesn't even laid he's eyes on her once.

"He's doing great as always and he just recently bring he's girlfriend over". I said and turn to look at her shocked and angry expression. I smugly smirk. I might be friends with her but it doesn't mean I don't know anything about her background right?

Venice turn to look at me and suddenly smirk. Well me and venice were practically the closest while Charlotte and stacy are more close.its like duo.

"He have a girlfriend?That cold guy have one wow!" Venice exclaimed and laugh. "Well you can't really know what the future holds right?" I said and look at stacy again. She's fuming angry now. "I hope jungkook take c-." "Is she pretty?!" Stacy cutted Charlotte off.

I smile brightly. "Yeah really pretty and has a nice personality too, must be the reason jungkook got attracted to her". I said and look at stacy again whos rolling her eyes. "Charlotte you should bring stacy home her blood pressure is rising up" venice said with sarcasm. Stacy look at us one last time before leaving with Charlotte.

"So whats Jungkook girlfriend looked like?"

Few minutes later

"Wow she's really pretty, outsolding stacy's face" venice mockingly laugh. I slightly pat her arms. "She's kind too, do you wanna meet her?" I ask and venice immediately nodded.

——————

"Mr.Jeon here's your coffee" i carefully place the coffee on he's table. "Thank you, you can start you work now!" He said with he's cold voice. Here we go again with that cold attitude. I sigh and walk to my desk and sit lazily.

Ring!!ring!!ring!!

I look up to see mr.jeon, seems like someone is calling him. I just ignore and start working on my file.

"What!?Why?!Noona you're just troubling her and besides I don't want your plastic barbie friends to meet her!" I heard mr.jeon yell at his phone while pushing his hair back, thats harsh though plastic barbie.

"Fine fine!Only this once, no more meet ups with those wannabe girls" he said harshly and threw the phone on the table making me startled.

He harshly scramble his hair and take off his tie before looking at me, i gulp and look down. He walk close to my desk and just stand there.

"Do you need anything mr.jeon?" He nodded. "Do you have free time" he pause "cause my sister jieun wanted you to come with her friends for a dinner they're dying to meet you". I confusedly look at him and point at myself.

"Why would they want to see me?" "Jieun noona tell them you're my girlfriend" with that he looked down, leaving my eyes wide opened.

Wtf?