22

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Who told you to release her?!" He looks at me with dark gaze and smirk while stacy just stay frozen on her spot.

"Remember the deal stacy? You get Jungkook and i get her" stacy nodded and looks at me signaling its ok. "I remember it clearly choi siwon! And im ready to get shot just to free her!" I look at her with wide eyes and tell her not to.

The guy smirks, the guys free me while that choi siwon guy grab he's gun. "I dont back out at any deal" he said and shot stacy, after that i feel dizzy and everything turns black.

I woke up with a headache and open my eyes. I get blinded by the lights and look around at the very white room. Where am i?

Im going to move my hand but it was heavy. When i look at it, its jungkook sleeping like a baby but he have a lot of eye bags and he looks stressed.

I carefully caress he's face not to wake him up.

Jk pov

I feel like someone was caressing my face so I forcefully open my eyes revealing lisa smiling at me. I stand up and immediately hug her. I miss her thats all i can say. "You're finally awake i miss you!". Well after racy left at our house she said stacy agreed to free lisa. So we immediately drive to the address but when we arrived stacy is shot and lisa is laying there looking lifeless with her bruise body.

Back to lisa pov

"How long am i sleeping?" I ask him. "You've been sleeping for 2 days straight" i gasp and suddenly remember stacy. "Wheres stacy!? Shes shot!" Im about to get off my bed when he held me and put a finger on my lips. "She's okay she didn't get shot at her heart so she's okay" i nodded and hug him. "Can i see her?" He kiss my forehead and nodded.

_

I arrived at stacys room i told Jungkook to left me alone since I wanted to thank her for saving me.

"Hey stace" I slowly sit down next to her, she smiled and held my hand. "Im really sorry for everything lisa, im really crazy for doing those things" i smiled and shook my head. "Its okay stacy and thank you for saving me" she nodded and hug me, i hug her back.

"Do you want me to introduce some...hot mens?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her while she laugh. "I'll take that". She said and hug me again.

£

1 week later

"Kook when are we getting there? Im nervous here you know!"Imagine yourself not seeing anything! I yelled at him while he's guiding me cause i have blindfold. "Hey stop whining and just wait you're going to like it!" I grunt and just keep on walking. This guy really love surprises.

He suddenly stop making me stop too.I didn't feel any presence too. "Kook?Are you there? Yah!You're scaring me!" I remove my blindfold and saw a really beautiful sight infront of me, he bring me in gangnam tallest tower! "Did you like it baby?" He sneak he's arms on my waist and place he's head on my shoulder.(just made that gangnam tallest tower)

"Are you kidding?! I love it!" He just chuckled and hold me more tighter. "You know i was supposed to bring you here but you didn't came" "its okay now im here right" i said and intertwine our hands.

He suddenly spoke. "I've been wanting to tell you this, im re thinking which should i say but I ended up with something I'll not regret....he pause and turn me around. I know i should ask you to be my girlfriend first but I changed my mind I want to marry you now I don't think I'll be able to live without you so i had to keep you with me forever so...Will you marry me?" He knelt down and grab something on he's pocket revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

I look at him shocked and tears forming on my eyes.Is he seriously proposing right now?

I immediately nodded and stand him up before crashing our lips together. He kissed back and put he's arms on my waist. We pull away.

He connected our foreheads and stare at me smiling with he's bunny teeth.

"I'll marry you Jungkook! That'll be the biggest mistake if i said no" he nodded and hug me again.

The end