Epilogue

22 years later

"Oh hey jungkook! I haven't seen you in so long" stacy said and hug jungkook. "Same to you, are you here with someone?" Jungkook ask while looking around. "Well yes, ten come here!" A tall guy suddenly come and hug stacy from behind, seemed like she's doing okay now. "Ten this is jungkook and Jungkook this is ten my boyfriend" i look at the guy and shake his hands. He looks good.

"How about you jungkook, are you here with someone?" Jungkook nodded and look around looking for the girl. "Im here with louise but I can't seem to find her". "Guys i think i should get going, bye see you again!" Jungkook waved at them and immediately left and run to his house.

"Where the hell is that girl!?"

He immediately open the door of the house and go to the kitchen to see the girl unpacking the groceries. I sigh of relief grew inside him. He run to her and hug her. "Why did you left?".

"You're seriously exaggerating, im 18 dad stop acting all worried" louise rolled her eyes and continue unpacking. "Dont roll your eyes on me! You know i can cut your credit cards and all". She sigh and let out a tsk.

"Where's your mom and leo?" She mumble upstairs, jungkook nodded before running upstairs while dancing excitedly to see he's 4 years old son and loving wife.

When he entered the room the sight immediately made him feel awie. Lisa and leo sleeping soundly while hugging each other. He slowly go to the two of them and sit on the bed.

"Baby, wake up" lisa slowly open her eyes and smile at Jungkook sweetly. "When did you came back? Where is louise?" He kissed her forehead. "I just came back and louise is downstairs arranging the groceries" she nodded and sit up yawning. "Look at our baby leo!" They both chuckled at the baby boy sleeping soundly.

"And i actually met stacy at the groceries earlier, with a guy named ten" she look at Jungkook with wide eyes and quietly gasp. "They're together as in relationship?" Jungkook nodded. "I think the guy back hugged her and all" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on baby lets get up" "yeah i will you can go down first" he nodded and left the room after giving the two a peck.

"Im so happy after so many years! Imagine we're married for 22 years now kook" lisa said while they're both dancing flawlessly.

"Yeah and i dont regret not meeting you, you're the best thing that happened to me" he mumble to her while swaying her.

"I'll love you forever Jeon Jungkook"

"I'll love you more Jeon Lalisa"

- - - - -

Jungkook and lisa lived happily after their marriage and got blessed with two beautiful humans.

Will forever theyre happiness continue.

Finally this book has ended!Thank you so much for reading my book from the start until here! I really appreciate it❤️

Im kind of sad that I ended another book but feels happy cause you guys can read what i write.

Sorry for the cringiness idk how to not be cringe🤣I hope you enjoyed!!

If you haven't read my first book "Mr. New Guy" you're welcome to read it just go to my profile thank you💛💛