4

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Next morning | 7:30 AM

I suddenly woke up hearing many messages popping sounds. I sit up and clench my head because of head ache im feeling now. I turn to look at my side and grab my phone.

"Thirty miss calls from ms. Eun, who calls that many times, wait ms.Eun. OMG IM LATE FOR WORK MY BOSS WILL PROBABLY KILL ME!!". I jump out of my bed and fly to the bathroom again.

I take a bath really fast and pick my outfit. "Probably my un luckiest day. This is shit im so late!!". I said and start choosing my outfit. After that i do my hair. And make up.

Lisa going to work

This is her hair but imagine it black

Simple makeup cause its just work

This is her outfit

I spray my vanilla perfume and get everything i need before getting out of the house

I spray my vanilla perfume and get everything i need before getting out of the house. I called a taxi and started going to jeons corp.

At JEON's CORP | 8:20 AM

I get out of the taxi and run as fast as i can inside the huge building. I enter the building and i saw many people looking at me with awie. I ignored it and walk straight to the counter.

"Great morning maam, what can i help you?". She said and smiling ear to ear. "Um im actually a new worker and i kind of got late today". "Wait are you ms. Kim lalisa?". I nod to her. "Im ms.Eun, and ms. Lisa why are you so late the boss is really mad and wanted you on his office as soon as you came".

"Im deeply sorry ms.Eun, I was out with friends last night and kind of got away and then drink a lot". She looks at me with pity and motion me to hurry up. I just nod at her and run to the elevator with my bio data(info about yourself)

I just wait for the elevator to stop at the 13th floor. When I arrived at the floor i deep sigh and slowly walk out of the elevator and saw one and only big door in this 13th floor. Its say "MR JEON". It Look intimidating.

I slowly knock on the door and heard a familiar voice inside. I just shrugged it off thinking its just im so nervous and hearing things.

I slowly opened the door and look at the person standing there. My breath got stuck on my throat after seeing the person im not expecting.

He finally avert his eyes to me and he is also shock to see me here. But it immediately turn to an angry eyes. He fiercely walk towards me with his hands on his pockets.

"First day on your work and your already late?How irresponsible can you be!". He shout at me making me flinch with his cold and loud voice.And i just looked down.

"sit on that chair and start working right now. I dont care if its your first day. START WORKING NOW!!!Make up the time you just waste on you being late. He emphasized the word late and roll his eyes. I just nod at him and sit on the chair he pointed and start working. This must be the un luckiest day!

I grab the files with my trembling hands and start working on the computer infornt of me. He suddenly spoke all of a sudden. "I want to know why your so late?". I look at him and gulp. "U-um s-sir i-its be..because i was drinking last n-night with my friends and i-it got out of control". I look at him and saw him clenching his jaw and look at me before standing up. He slowly walk towards me with his hands inside his pockets.

"I suddenly remember. Your the one that vomited on my coat last night". He said and stop infront of me while staring at me with his cold gaze. "Do you know how much that coat cost?". He inch his face close to me. Only inches away we can almost kiss.

"Answer me". He said and lifted my chin. I can see his cold gaze staring right into me. "Im sorry ok. I didn't mean to vomit on your coat.Your just the only person infro-." "Jungkookie my son...wait what's happening here?". While im talking some loud lady cutted me off.And i just remember how close my bosses face to me so i push his face and he glares at me.

"Mom!Why did you go here unannounced?!". My boss stump his feet on the ground while glaring at his mom. That's adorable tho.

"You should be happy to see me you punk and who is this beautiful lady we have here?". Her mom turned to me and smile sweetly. I return the smile and bow. "Mom shes my secretary and please when you come here again please text me first". "Hm because you dont want me to caught you again almost kissing your secretary". I almost choked on what she said and said.

"We didn't". Me and my boss said at the same time. We both look at each other and look away. "Hm okay I'll leave now jungkookie you two can continue what you two are doing". His mom said and wink at the two of us and immediately leave the room.

Mr.Jeon suddenly look at me and roll his eyes. He has the habit of rolling his eyes i notice that. "Continue what your doing". He said and sat on his seat and started working again.

| 5:30 PM

"Finally im done.Ahh my back hurts". I mumble to myself and start stretching. I got startle when someone spoke. "Do you have a ride home?". Mr.jeon spoke out of nowhere. "U-um no but i can manage". I said avoiding eye contacts.Idk why im always stuttering talking to him.

"I'll give you a ride, your house is just close to mine". "No mr.jeon i can manage by my-." "I said I'll give you a ride and thats final, pack your things now". He cutted me off and disappeared. "So stubborn man i said i can go by myself". I said to myself while packing my things to my bag.

After packing all my things. I stand up and go to mr.jeons table and wait for him.

His hair and face like wtf!! Thats so hot🥵