12

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Miss me kookie?" I got startle with the high pitch voice of a girl. I irritatingly look at her. Mr.jeon aka jungkook run to her and immediately engulf her in a hug.

Why does my heart beat like shit right now?Please stop its hurting.

It seems like im disturbing them. Im about to turn around when the irritating voice called me.

"Hey!Are you jungkook's girlfriend?" "N-." "Aigoo our jungkook really have the taste when it comes to girls" she cutted me off and smile while walking towards me. She extended her hands, i shake it with an akward smile.

"Noona shes n-." "Shh you I'll mannered man, you didnt even tell your sister that you have a gorgeous girlfriend" she said with a cheerful voice while pinching my cheeks.

So its not her girlfriend or something i thought it was. Thankfully its just her sister.

"Im jieun and your?" She ask with her cute eyes. If im a man im going to date this girl really! "Im lalisa" i gave her my brightest smile. "Omygod jungkookah your girlfriend is so adorable can i steal her away from you and just put her in my pocket?" She said with cute eyes and hug me catching me off guard.

"Noona i told shes not my girlfriend" Jungkook stomp his foot on the ground. Her sister glare at him with "stop your childish act right now" glare and look at me again with cute eyes.

"Since jungkook never told us about his girlfriend. Let me introduce you to my family lalisa" i choke on my own saliva while sweat coming out of my hands.

"No im fine unnie. I really need to go home right now. My cats need to be feed" i said and look at jungkook asking to help me but he just shrugged his shoulders. What a fcking jerk

"Lalisa please i know we just met but I really like you and your just so cute and adorable please come with us" she plead with puppy eyes. I just sigh and nod at her, she immediately hug me and drag me to the car.

-

The car we're riding parked on a really big and gorgeous house. I can feel my palms and forehead sweating. Im really nervous right now.

"Lisa were here now and im sorry for my sister she's really like that" jungkook look at me apologetically. "Its okay jungkook your sister is really kind too" i smile. Jungkook look through the mirror checking lisa out.

"You're nervous aren't you?" I nodded while chuckling. "Dont be they're kind and I'll tell them your not my girlfriend". I nodded and sadly look down. "Well i wish one day i can introduce you as my real girlfriend" jungkook said to himself.

He really dont like me, lisa just remember that he will never like you, he's standard are up to the top, like models and you're not his standards.

"Lisa are you listening?" Jungkook wave his hands on the front. "O-oh sorry" "its okay, come on lets go. Im sure they'll love you" he exclaimed and go out of the car.

When i got out jieun unnie immediately cling to my side and smile. "Im so excited for you to meet my parents im sure they'll love you lalisa" she said and started shaking me. "Just call me lisa unnie" she nodded and immediately dragged me inside.

Jungkook just smile to himself, happy that her sister and someone important to him get close together.

"Can you be more happier today jungkook" he said to himself with the brightest smile.

-

"Omygod jieun-ah who is this friend of yours!What a beautiful lady" an old lady said when she opened the door. "She's jungkookie's girlfriend mom but he never once mention. What a bad boy right mom!" I was about to cut off when someone already did.

"Noona i said she's not my girlfriend" "She is your girlfriend no one is changing that" jieun unnie said. "You two just got home here and already fighting. Why dont you two stop and come in, and young lady come here" his mom said. Smiling at me with the same smile like jieun unnie.

"Sit there young lady and I'll serve whatever you like" i akwardly laugh. "Its fine mrs.jeon" "just call me mom your my son's girlfriend anyway" i nodded and look at jungkook who just smile at me.

"Whats her name Jungkook?" "Lalisa mom" "what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Are you korean lalisa?" I smile and shake my head. "Im half thai and half korean eomma" she gasp and nodded.

"Thats why your looks are so unique and so addicting to look at" she smile sweetly. "Your half half lisa?! Wow!Jungkook-ah you really catch a good girl huh?" Jieun unnie said teasingly to jungkook. Jungkook just roll his eyes but deep inside he's happy.

-

"Thank you mr-eomma for this delicious food" i smile to her. "No problem lisa dear, feel free to come here again I'll happily serve you more delicious foods" she said and hold my hand while caressing it.

"Eomma lisa has to go now, it's already late" Jungkook suddenly said and her mother stand up and go to the living room and go back in the dining table while smiling. "It seems like it's raining really heavy you have to stay here lisa dear" his mom said with a happy smile.

"Eomma I will drive her hom-." "No the rain is too heavy, jungkookah she'll sleep at your room". His mom said and i choke on my food and look at him who seems to choke too, jieun just look at us with cheeky smile.

"After eating show lisa dear your room okay, I'll clean all this you all can rest now". His mom said happily while clapping her hands. It seems like the idea of me sleeping on he's room is exciting for his mom and sister.

"Are you done lisa?" I simply nodded, he kissed he's mom cheek and hug her sister before dragging me on his room.

Oohh la la what will happen next?
Don't forget to vote cuties!