20

-
-

--------Saturday | 4:20 PM

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Saturday | 4:20 PM

"Unnie thank you so much for helping me get ready" they all just nodded and smile. "No problem lisa we want you to look perfect" jennie said scanning my beautiful and elegant rose gold dress with my hair curled up a little.

"I'll bet Jungkook will faint if he saw you" chaeyoung said and they all laugh including me. "Im so happy for you two, i cant believe mina is right! This is like what's wrong with secretary kim" jisoo said and i nod in agreement, like who knows I'll like my own boss right?

"We'll turn off our phones so we'll not disturb you two, we're practically really annoying so we adjusted and turn off our phones so we'll not disturb" i just nodded at them. "And lis if you ever come home we're just at taehyungs house ok" i nodded and thank them, true friends will always be there for you.

"Thank you so much guys i dont know what i can do for you" they all shake their head as a no. "Its fine lisa no need to thank us" i just nodded and hug them all.

POOT POOT!!

"Guys my ride is here bye and thank you again" I immediately grab my purse and wave at them and exit my door, i enter the black car and saw the driver smiling at me i smiled back and just relax on the seat.

"Maam our drive would be long would you like some drinks? Mr.jeon gave these drinks you can choose anything" the driver said and gave me three flavors of drinks. I take the banana milk, i dont like plain milk and chocolate milk is just too sweet for me so i choose the banana milk. "Thank you for these" i shake the milk and drink it. It has an awfully weird and bitter taste why the hell would it taste like that?! Is this expired?!

I ignore the taste and drink all of it, i dont wanna waste it so no choice, i put the bottle on the side and just stare at the window. After few minutes of staring I started to feel sleepy and the only thing I remember is the driver smirking devilish towards me.

"Ugh it's already been an hour why isn't she here?" I mumble and tap my feet on the ground. Im feeling really anxious now, why isn't she here yet, she's supposed to be here 30 minutes ago, maybe a traffic? But traffic doesn't take that long.

I grab my phone and call jin hyung.... "why the hell he isn't answering the fucking phone!!" I said and started sweating thinking of the worst scenarios going inside my head. Im trying to think positive but it keeps getting negative, she's supposed to be here many many minutes ago but she's not.

I told the staff I'll be leaving and quickly go to my car and drive back home.

At home