7

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

At the party | 8:10 PM

when mr.jeon and i enter the party I can feel many people gossiping and looking at the two of us.

"Whos that girl, she looks so pretty".
"I swear i saw that girl somewhere".
"Is she mr.jeons girlfriend, they look good together".

"Come here". I got startle when mr.jeon gently put his hands behind my back.This butterflies again in my stomach.

He guide me to a table full of people with their partners, as we get closer i saw a familiar faces.

"Mr.jeon I thought this is a business party?!". I mumble with my gritted teeth. "You wont go if i tell you the real reason right?". He answered back and tighten his hands on my waist making my cheeks a color of red.

"Heres jungkook!". I heard bambam scream. I just roll my eyes at him. Jungkook guide me to a sit and also sit beside me.

"Omg lis i didnt you would come...with jungkook". Chaeyoung suddenly said loudly and i just smile akwardly and look at jungkook. "This is your fault". I stomp on his foot. "Y-yah y-you ouch..I will deduct your pay.how can you stomp on me". He mumble with a gritted teeth and i just quietly laugh at him.

Few hours later | 10:45 PM

"Its the opposite now.Last time we are the one whose drunk now its them". All of us nodded at jennies statement.

"I dont know how am I suppose to bring that fatty home". Chaeyoung said while sighing. "Did you even mention mine.He might look slim but his a big fatty too". Mina said sighing like chae. "You'll worrying about that..I dont have a boyfriend so i should not worry about those but because of that alien im worrying too". Jennie said looking at taehyung.

"I pity y'all..I can go to party without worrying about guys..only me myself". We all laugh at what jisoo said. "Lisa your boyfie is here". Jennie suddenly said making me choke. "I dont have a boyf-." "Wwisha i vanna gu homee". Jungkook murmur gibberish words behind me. I turn to him to see him trying hard to open his eyes.

"You can go home by yours-." While im speaking to him,i suddenly feel his head fell softly on my shoulder making me stop speaking. I lower my head to look at his squish cheeks on my shoulder.

"Lis his a heavy sleeper.Its the best to take him home now". Jisoo suggested while smiling at how cute jungkook looks right now.

I nod at her and ask them to help me cause his so heavy.

"Thank you unnies for helping me carry this pig i mean jungkook". "Lis gotta say this you two look cute together". Chaeyoung said with a cheeky smile. "Yeah and this is actually my first time witnessing Jungkook smiling at a girl except us". Jennie said. "So im the first one?". They all nod and my cheeks immediately turned red. "So special lisayah". They all shout and left.

I enter the his car and sit at the drivers seat. "Jungkook where is the key". I gently shook him, he opened his eyes and stare at me with those cute doe eyes. "Hm ivont knuw". He murmured and pout. "Jungkook we can't leave if you dont give it to me". "Hm i want shomething in weturn". I nodded at him. "I'll give it tu yu if i have a kwiss". I cough after i heard what he said, and grab the water bottle i saw.

"Jungkook c-choose a different one". I stutter. "Hm why i want tu kwiss yu cause youw pwetty". I just sigh and think of another way for him to give me the key.

"Jungkook if you really dont give me the key..I'll lefy you here by yourself ill take the taxi". I said and was about to go outside the car when he toss the key to my lap "your meanie". I heard him mumble and turn to look at the other side.

At jungkook house | 11:00 PM

"Jungkook, wake up were here". I shook him and thankfully he wakes up fast. I grab the water bottle and hand it to him. So he will sober up.

"Are you feeling more better". He nodded and hand the bottle back to me before opening the door to the car.I immediately follow him.

"Be careful". I said cause his literally wiggling left to right. He opened the door of his house and gotta say it looks so modern and smells so good too.It smelled like fresh flowers with a fresh smell.

I saw him lay on the couch. I go near him and take off his shoes and socks follow by his coat. I realize he doesnt have a blanket so i run to my house and grab my blanket. "Goodnight jungkook have a good dream". I bop his nose and left his house.

Next day | 7:30 AM

"Im sure he have hangover, let me cook for him, i mean buy food for him".

Meanwhile in jungkook.

"Ugh, this shit hurts like hell". Jungkook groan while trying to open his eyes. He sit up while scratching his head. "Did i really fell asleep here?Whos blanket is this". He smell the blanket and immediately recognized the vanilla smell he always smelled whenever your beside him.

"She must brought it here last night". "DING DONG!!". When jungkook heard the doorbell he stand up and open the door.

"Good morning mr.jeon i brought hangover soup hangover drinks and also i brought you some pills for headache cause I've been drunk befo-." He suddenly peck the top of my forehead, my bangs to be specific. "You talk too much".

 "You talk too much"