15

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Ayy what a good morning" i stretch on my bed and stand up. "No work today" i dance celebrating my free day.

Oh wait-I have to submit that file yesterday. I thought its free but i still had to go in the office. Ahhhh so annoying file just disappear please.

 Ahhhh so annoying file just disappear please

This is what i wear. And im going to the office first before going to do what i want on my free day.

I immediately left my house and take a cab, i still dont have my own car. But I'll buy one for my own use of course.

I was thinking about what i would do today and didnt notice I already arrived at my destination.

"Maam were here!!!" I snap out of my thoughts when the driver shout at me. I smile apologetically and get out of the cab and enter the building.

"Good morning ms.eun" i smile. "Good morning ms.lalisa what are you doing here, your on a day off today" i smile and put my hands up revealing a file, she just nodded and continue what she's doing.

I walk to the elevator and press mr.jeons floor.

I get out and walk to he's office smiling, well im quite excited to see him. Im excited to see what he's wearing today. I always smile when i see him wearing suits, its just that he looks so handsome with suits and push back hair.

I stood infront of the door and didn't bother to knock since its my office to. I immediately open it and my eyeballs almost pop out seeing her.

Stacy is literally infront of jungkooks table showing her clevage.But as always he's calm and pretending that there's no one. Attention seeker.

Stacy outfit

"I didn't know you'll go this far" I suddenly spoke and opened the door and enter with an attitude

"I didn't know you'll go this far" I suddenly spoke and opened the door and enter with an attitude. I walk close to two of them. Jungkook just look at me and smile.While stacy roll her eyes.

"Dont you know how to knock?!" She shout with annoyance visible in her voice. "I dont need to knock, im regular here" i spoke and walk more closer to the two of them. I stand next to jungkooks chair.

Jungkook just sat on his chair watching lisa and stacy with amusement.

"And what are you exactly doing here huh?Are you trying to steal my boyfriend?!" I glare at her and move more closer to jungkook. She smirked "yes and seducing him too, he seems to give up" i heard jungkook scoff beside me. "He seems to give up?" I laugh. "He didn't even glance at you, if thats what you call give up then he must be so inlove with me cause all he's attention is on me" i said then walk right infront of jungkook and sit right on his lap.

Stacy's eyes widened and scoff. "I hate you lisa!" She said one last time and left angrily.

"You sound so possessive there" he mumble behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.

"I dont, i just want her to go away" i mumble while my cheeks are heating up. He suddenly grab my chin and turn my face around. "You're blushing lisa" he teasingly said.

He remove his hands on my waist and stand me up and face my body towards his and im still sitting on his lap. He scoot the seat closer to the table so my back have support.

"Its so relaxing to have you here and your smell" he whisper with eyes closed. "You look so tired" i whisper. "Cause i am" "I can massage your shoulders if you want" he nodded and motion me to massage it.

"I was supposed to spend my time today roaming in korea but it changed when i go here". I mumble while massaging his shoulders that is infront of me. "Yeah it really changed cause your staying with me now" he possessively wrap his arms around my waist again still eyes close.

I just continue on massaging him and later on heard a soft snore coming from him. I was about to get up but he tightened his hold on my waist. I just sigh and also try to find my sleep while sitting on his lap.

-

"Aish my neck hurts" i softly said still hugging my teddy bear, i opened my eyes to see the surroundings, my eyes immediately widened and pull out to see jungkook all smiley staring at me.

"You seemed so comfortable sleeping on my lap lisa" he said and i can imagine him smirking now. "Comfortable my foot, I wasn't supposed to sleep there if your baby side don't want to let go of me" i said and stick my tongue out. He twist his neck to the side.

"You're testing my patience lisa" he click his tongue. "First you call me small dog now baby" he laugh and look deadly to me. "You really want to test my patience huh?" He said with deep voice and start walking towards me. I slowly back away until the wall hit my back. He step close to me and trap me between he's arm.

"Why are you even getting mad, you really act like a baby" i said and stare at his deadly eyes. "Im not a baby!" He mumble with gritted teeth. "Yes you are!You even cling to me when we're at the airplane, you just dont want to get called baby" i hump at him.

"If you dont stop saying that baby word I'll really do what i want". "What is it even wrong with bab-." "You're really tempting me on doing it huh?" I confusedly look at him. "Tempting what?!" "On doing this since the beginning ".

 "Tempting what?!" "On doing this since the beginning "