2

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Next day | 6:30 AM

KRING!!KRING!!
KRING!!KRING!!

I woke up due to a really loud noise that wont stop. I slowly get up and get my phone on the stand. And I answered the call.

Lisa:Yah bambam its so early in the morning and your already calling!Cant you please let me rest you stinky dog.
Caller:Um sorry to disturb you miss but this is the jeon corps we are just calling you about the things you need to do and im eun min ju. Sorry miss it has to be this early.
Lisa:OMO!!Im really sorry miss eun you have to hear about me ranting my friend. Im deeply sorry.
Ms. Eun:No its okay miss..Lalisa. Im going to tell you about what you need to do tomorrow when you come to work.

After the call

Is that man really for real. He expect me to come to work at 6:00 AM sharp tomorrow so i can ready all his files and clean his office!!What am i a maid. Aish I thought it'll be fun. I sigh and get my phone and text bambam.

Lisa
Bam im bored right now can i come over?

Bambam
Do you wanna come today?
Mina have party later at 3.

Lisa
Woah that'll be cool i sure I'll come over but i dont have a car and i dont know where is your house

Bambam
My friend just live near you do you want me to tell him if you can go with him?

Lisa
Wont it be akward?But yeah sure

Bambam
Yeah I'll text him see you later in the party

After texting bambam i get off my bed and fix it. I immediately go to my bag and find my clothes.Well im too tired last night so I didn't unpack my clothes.

After unpacking all of clothes i check the clock and its says 10:20 AM. Wow i unpacked all my clothes in 3 hours!!!

I get down the stairs and cooked food for myself after eating i watched tv and wait a little more before getting ready.

| 1:00 PM

I check the time again and it says 1pm my eyeballs almost popped. Im gonna be late omg!! I immediately off the tv and run upstairs, grab my towel before flying to the bathroom. I tried taking a bath really fast but when i check the clock its 1:50