14

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Jungkook im really pissed right now, you want me to attend that dinner??, i dont even know them!" I shout at him, he just glares and continue driving to my house. "Come on its not that bad, and you'll have more friends" he said and stop the car.I angrily open the car door and immediately go inside my house followed by jungkook.

"Dress as pretty as you can" he said emphasizing the word pretty,I roll my eyes at him and go to my room upstairs while stomping angrily.

Lisa outfit

I check myself on the mirror one more time before exiting my bedroom

I check myself on the mirror one more time before exiting my bedroom. I head downstairs and see him busy with his phone.

I cough to catch he's attention.

He swiftly turn he's head and stare at me for who knows how long. He suddenly cough still staring. "Jieun noona said they're already there. I'll drive you there....and you're so beautiful" he said and mumble the last part but it didn't get unheard by me. I smile and cling my arm to him.

-

"Im not coming inside, I'll just drop you here and..enjoy your time" he said and stop the car.I mumble a small thank you before getting out of the car. I wave my hand to him. He gave me last stare before driving away. I sigh heavily before entering the restaurant.

"Lisa!!" Jieun unnie shout from afar and run towards me with a sweet smile. She hug me really tight. "You're so gorgeous lisa, no wonder your my brothers girlfriend" i blush at what she said and smile, she dragged me towards a table with three unfamiliar faces.

I sit down on the chair and smile to all of them. "Omg are you lisa?! Your so pretty and im venice" she extended her hand, i returned and shake her hands while bowing. "Im Charlotte, hi!!!Your so pretty and your face is so small and fair" she complimented while smiling sweetly. I thank her and bow too.

"Im stacy, you look just....the same in the picture...i guees". She said and roll her eyes, whats this girl problem i just arrived here and I already have some hater?!

Charlotte nudged stacy. She just roll her eyes. "Well stacy i know your bitter but its better to just keep it in" jieun said smiling fakely. "Im not bitter unnie, where did that even came from" she laugh and look at me with i dont know what kind of look and roll her eyes.

"Lets eat and stop this tension" venice said excitedly.

-

"Dont mind that crazy girl and just keep going" venice suddenly whispered to me and smile. I smile back and pat her back.

Jieun suddenly said. "Lisa jungkook said he's coming here, you forgot your phone on he's car" she said and everyone look at me. "He drive you here?!" The three of them said with wide eyes. I nodded and shyly look down. "Jungkook really be soft only to you" venice said and chuckled, jieun and Charlotte nodded at what venice said except that stacy girl, she's just looking at me with hate and bitterness. She seriously have brain problems.

Jieun wave at the door, i turn and look to see him already here looking like a meal. Why the hell that have to be so opened, is he seriously seducing all the girls here?!

Jungkook outfit

I stand up and walk to him, when he's infront of me i grab him by the collar and button he's shirt

I stand up and walk to him, when he's infront of me i grab him by the collar and button he's shirt. "You're such a flirt Jungkook, are you trying to seduce all the girls here?!" I whisper shouted at him. He just chuckled and smirk. "Why are you jealous huh?" He teasingly muttered. I glare at him. "Come on give me my phone" i said and button the last button on he's shirt.

"Here ms.feisty" he grab my phone from his pocket and handed it to me, I mumble a thank you and turn around when a sneaky arms sneak on my waist and swiftly turn me around and gently place a peck on my cheeks. I just stood frozen on my spot.while he's just staring at me with those doe eyes and smiling ear to ear.

"You forgot to give you boyfriend a kiss" he mumble and grab my waist more tighter and lean in before whispering something to me. "Be careful to that wannabe girl stacy, i dont want you getting involved to her" he whispered dangerously close to my ear. "Got it?" He whispered with deep voice and softly brush his lips on my ear. I nodded, he let go of me and leave one more peck before going out, leaving me a blushing mess.

I go back to the seat to see different expressions of people on the table.

-

"Excuse me I'll just go to the bathroom" we're actually about to go home now, but i can't really hold my pee that long so i had to excuse myself.

I pee and get out of the cubicle and saw someone standing near the door with an annoyed expression.I simply ignore her and wash my hands.

"I hate you and you know that right" stacy mumble with bitterness. I chuckled and look at her. "Stacy, if you wanted to be my enemy shouldn't you be on my good side first?" I raise my brows to her and cross my arms together. She suddenly started laughing. "Who said i wanted to be on your good side?? I only wanted jungkook" she said with the possessive tone. What a delusional btch.

"What should i do he doesn't even glance at you, so how can he like you...back?" I smirk and add a thin lipstick on and glance at her through the mirror, she just clenched her jaw with an angry expression.

"I hate to say this but you're in a one sided love dear" i said and finally turn to her and walk past her. "One sided can be returned you know that" she stated with fyi tone. "Returned?" I laughed. "He doesn't even glance at you or maybe...know you exist...You're just a wannabe girl in he's eyes stacy" she look at me with hatred and immediately left the bathroom.

"What a pathetic btch"