5

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

At lisa's house | 6:20 PM

"Mr.jeon thank you for giving me a ride home..Um can i repay you by cooking for you?". I said to him and pray inside my head for him to say yes.

"Ms.Lisa my house is just right there i can cook by myself but sure I guess". He said then take off his belt and go outside of the car and start walking on the door of my house. I get out of the car too and follow him.I opened the door of my house.

"Sorry its kind of not super duper clean, i just moved here". He simply nodded and continued looking at the house. "Mr.jeon you can sit there I'll cook". I pointed at the mini sofa near the kitchen.Jungkook nodded but instead of sitting he go to the living room.

"Hm her house look comfy and it smells like her too..vanilla".Jungkook said to himself while smiling. Jungkook continue to stare at the house and loving how the house smells.Until he heard a scream at the kitchen.He immediately run in the kitchen to see blood on the counter and lisa crying.

"Hey what happened here?". He said and touch my wrist. "Wheres your first aid kit". He said and i can see panicking and worried in his eyes. I point at the top cabinet. He quickly open it and find the first aid kit.

"Sit down here lisa,Why would you cook if you cant hm?". He clean the fresh cut on my wrist. "I can its just that it slipped". I told him while hissing cause of the cut. "im going to cook because you cant cook". He said and rolls his eyes. He helped me sit on the chair and start cooking.

After cooking | 7:10 PM

"Here!". Mr.jeon put the food he cooked and signal me to dive in. I tasted the food and all i can say is....it's probably the yummiest korean food i tasted. "How was the taste is it good". He looked at me with those doe eyes while waiting for my answer. "Hm i think you can be the cooker of my house..this is so delicious mr.jeon". I said and take a big bite of the food again.

"Just call me jungkook outside work..its kind of akward calling me mr.jeon". He said also taking a bite of his food. "Okay jungkook". I smile brightly at him and munch more yummy foods. Jungkook just look at lisa with a smile.This is the first time he feels comfortable with his secretary.

"You look cute when your smiling, i like it more than your cold eyes". Lisa said and jungkook just cough and roll his eyes. "Im done eating..I think I'll go..good night...And take care of your wrist". Jungkook said and immediately left the house and go to his house.Meanwhile on lisa.

"Omg i can see the care and worried on his eyes when i got hurt omg...and he even cooked the food!..And i like him more when his like that.just acting like a normal person..not the cold one". Lisa sigh to herself and bring her plate in the dishes and start washing it.

At jungkook house | 8:00 PM

After parking my car in the parking lot i got in my house..Im just taking my shoes off when i saw a shadow infront of me. "Yah!!Is someone in here!?". "You better get out where your hiding before i call the co-." "Yah!!!". Someone shouted cutting me off. I look at the person and almost punch his face.

"Can you not come here unannounced?You almost scared the shit out of me". I said and took off my socks and go to the living room and sit.Bambam sat beside me.

"Jungkook-ah be honest where were you?I was waiting here for over an hour now." Bambam said and i just roll my eyes. "You know i have a lot of work right.I did overtime today". He looks at me suspiciously. I raised my eyebrows at him. "Stop fucking looking at me like that". I roll my eyes again.

"Jeon jungkook dont roll your eyes at me. I know where were you". He suddenly smirk and wiggle his eyebrows. "Why are you at lisas house?!". I choke on my own saliva and look at him with wide eyes. "How do you even know". "Well i was driving then saw your car parked in her house..So why did you take an hour for you to comeback here!?". He wiggles his eyebrows again as if i did something wrong.

"Your crazy". I mumble and stand up going to the kitchen to grab water. "Hey dont run away from me.So what happened?!". "You wont really stop wont you". I said and started explaining.

"HAHHAHA lisa did really try to cook for you, aish that girl really". "Why?". "What do you mean why, she almost burned the kitchen back then just because of an egg". He continued laughing and i flick his head as hard as i can and laugh while he is just groaning in pain.

Next day | 7:20 AM

"Good morning mr.jeon heres the coffee you requested". I gave the coffee to him while smiling. "Thank you, does your wrist still hurt?". He stare at my wrist but i just shrugged. "Luckily its heals easily thanks for treating it mr.jeon" i bow at him still smiling. "Yeah, go back to your desk now and start working". I nodded and headed to my desk.

"Hm his not so cold like yesterday morning". I mumble to myself while sitting and start working.

While i was typing someone has to ruin it. "Oh mr.jeon do you need anything?". I said and stop typing. "Um i was actually wondering if you have any plans later".

 "Um i was actually wondering if you have any plans later"

He looks so hot here🥵🥵
Is this chapter good?