8

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"You talk too much". He cheekily smile and grab the things I bought for him while me im still processing what just happened.Did he just peck my forehead?

"Lisa come here did you eat?". I get out of my thoughts and close the front door and go to jungkook.

"Y-yeah, i mean n-no". I akwardly laugh and sit down on the table. "Hm this soup look delicious". He open the soup and pour it on two bowl and he gave me the other bowl and one for himself.

"Mr.jeon your really late for wor-." "Im not going to work, im working in home today and you too". I nodded at him and continue eating.

"So after im done with this im going home". I said while taking a bite, then jungkook looked at me. "Who told you your going home, your working in my home with me". I choke on my food and grab the water near me.

"Why?!". "What do you mean why?Your working here today, thats final". He stand up and bring his plate on the counter.

Few hours later | 12:10 PM

"Ugh im hungry, do you wanna eat lisa?".I just nodded and continue typing on the laptop.

A few minutes later i saw him coming back with two ramen.

"You can eat now lisa, stop typing for now". Jungkook said and handed me the ramen. "Thank you!". He just nodded and dig in on his ramen.

"After eating do you wanna watch a movie with me, we can stop working for now, lets watch a movie". "I want horror" i cheerfully said and stand up and sit on the sofa beside him. "Your so cute". He messed up my hair and pinch my cheeks. I looked down too shy for him to see my red cheeks.

He suddenly grab my chin and put my face up only to chuckle at how red my cheek was. "Your cute with those red cheeks". I remove his hands on my chin and hide my face.I heard him laugh at the back, i glared at him and he immediately shut up.

"Ding dong!"

Me and jungkook both look at each other and he just shrugged his shoulders, he also didnt know whos at the door.He stand up and open it.

"GOOD AFTERNOON JUNGKOOKAH". I heard many familiar voices so i stand up from my seat and head to the door and get shocked to see them all here.

"Oh lisa your here too?I always see you with jungkook". Bambam said and wink at me, they just all laugh and enter the house.