10

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Yah!!!Why am i dead hm?!Wont you answer me jeon!" Lisa shout while jungkook is driving. Lisas drunk self think of something, she suddenly stand up and crawl to jungkooks lap. "Yah lisa get off im driving!". Lisa didnt listen and just stay still while smiling evily. Jungkook stop the car and looked at lisa.

"Are you crazy we can get into an accident" jungkook said with his cold eyes "You wont tell me why am i dead" lisa pouted and play with jungkooks hair. "Aish, next time dont drink okay, i cant deal with your drunk ass" "who said your dealing with me?Of course next time i have my boyfriend" jungkook shot up his head and looked at lisa. Lisa just looked at him with playful smile and bop his nose.

"Ugh, why do you look so cute and and handsome at the same time hm?" Lisa pinch his chubby cheeks while smiling. "Dont you wanna get off me, its time to go home now lisa" Lisa wiggled on his lap while shaking her head as a no.

"Y-yah s-stop moving..." lisa nodded and snuggle her head on his neck. "Just drive jeon with me here its fine" he nodded while beads of sweat is on his forehead.

In the middle of driving lisas drunk mind think of something again.

She suddenly lick jungkooks neck and suck on it.

"Yah w-what are you...d-doing?" Lisa didnt answer and continue what she was doing. "Lisa its not funny stop that!" Lisa giggled and didnt listen. "Can we just go home peacefully hm?" "But your neck taste good i like it" jungkook facepalm himself and look at lisa.

"You can stay here on my lap but no licking on my neck and sucking okay?" Lisa nodded and snuggle again on jungkook.

"Cute" he mumbled

Next morning | 7:45 AM

I woke up due to sun hitting my face I groaned cause of the pain in my head, i sit up on the bed and slowly open my eyes. "How many did i drink last night" i mumble to myself and get off the bed, i fold the blanket and organize the pillows.

I get out of the room and go straight to the kitchen, "what's that smell?". I walk to the dining area and see many food set up. "Oh your awake, how are you feeling?" I turn to the owner of the voice and my breath got stuck, he looks so hot with just hair down and really thin shirt with sweatpants.

"I-im fine just a little headache" i answered and sat down on the dining table, "here eat this then drink this so it'll lessen" he put the soup on the table and put a hangover pill beside it. I mumble a small thank you.

"After eating that change to your beach outfit, they want us to be there at 8:40" i nodded, he smiled and left the dining room.

"Im really liking this gentle and kind jungkook more than that cold and intimidating Jungkook" i mumble while smiling to myself.

Lisa outfit

Jungkook outfit

Jungkook outfit

At the beach | 8:45 AM

"Jungkook your girl is really sexy, look at those guys eye fucking her" i turn to look at those guys and clench my jaw.

"Shes not my girl hyung" i irritatingly said. "Hm just say what you want to say" i glare at jimin and roll my eyes.

"Kook isnt that the same guy that approached lisa at the bar last night?" Taehyung said and pointed at lisas direction. I turn to look at them and saw the annoying man again. I clench my fist and jaw and started walking to their direction.

While walking towards them i can hear lisas sweet laugh making me instantly roll my eyes. The annoying guy suddenly turn his eyes to me and smirk. "Ow the guy who ruined are moment last night is here" he laugh and glare at me. I glare back.

"Lisa lets go" i hold lisas wrist and was about to dragged her when that guy held lisas wrist too. "Im still talking to her you asshole" "i dont care shes going with me" lisa just look at both of us and facepalm herself "im still talking to her so let go of her" he yanked my hand away from her and was about to drag her but i held her wrist again. He snickered and glare at me annoyingly.

"Are you her boyfriend why are you being so overprotective" he glare. "Yes im her boyfriend do you have a problem" he laugh at what i said "do you expect me to believe that, you just said last night shes not your girlfriend so back off" he pushed my shoulders.

On the other hand lisas eyes are widened after hearing jungkooks remarks.

"Shes really my girlfriend asshole!" I shout at him. "Prove it then" he smirks and let go of lisa. I look at lisa who looks nervous. "What did i get myself into, how am I supposed to prove that" i think inside my head.

I slowly took small steps towards her, i stop infront of her, i nervously hold her face. I slowly leaned in closer. "Lisa im sorry for this" with that I smash my lips to her.

 "Lisa im sorry for this" with that I smash my lips to her