19

-
-

-------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

After talking with racy I immediately said goodbye to her well my cats need to be feed and im alone at home.

I take a cab and went home. I find my keys inside my bag and open the door, i remove my shoes and go straight to the living room revealing a bunny watching tv with banana milk. What the heck is he doing here?!

"Mr.jeon why are you here? I thought we're not seeing each other until Saturday?" I raise my eyebrows at him and sit beside him stealing he's banana milk.

"I just think its best to see you as a friend for the last time" he laugh still watching tv iron man to be exact. "Excited aren't we...but its fine we dont know what my answer will be"I glare and smirk at him. He immediately look at me and pout.

"Of course you'll say yes..i know you like me too" he change from cute to hot with that deep voice. "Hm im not quite sure about that jeon" I chuckled and stand up going to the kitchen, as usual the bunny is following me.

"What are you cooking lisa?" He ask with eye brows furrowed and he's doe eyes staring at me, thats the best view everyone!! "Do you like fried chicken with fries and onion rings?" I ask him back, well thats the only food i have here im kind of out of stock but I'll buy food tomorrow for sure.

"Thats a decent dinner lisa" he said with the bunny smile everybody including me fell in love with, i smile to him and began cooking.

"Ugh thank you for the yummy dinner!" He said smiling at me. "Im so excited on Saturday! Why it has to be friday tomorrow it can be saturday!" he said with a pout. "Yah its just two days before the spcial day we're both waiting dont be too impatient" he pouted and nodded. "I dont wanna go home!" He stomp with the same pout, i roll my eyes. "You have to go home now jeon, see you on Saturday okay" he look at me and nodded.

"I'll miss you" he suddenly stand up and hug me, lol he's being dramatic now. "Its just two fucking days jeon dont be dramatic" "still i cant see you" I chuckled at he's cute behavior and brush my hands on his soft hair, the most satisfying thing is brushing your hands on his soft hair. He relaxed and lean he's head on my shoulder.

"I'll miss you really much, see you on Saturday" he peck my forehead and lips before letting go of me and walking out with sulky and sad Expression. I go out too following him. "I'll miss you more jeon!!!" I shout at him when he's about to get in the car. He immediately turn around and run to me and engulf me in a tight hug then pepper my face with kisses. "You're acting like you'll never see me again" i laugh at him. He pull away from the hug and stare at me.

"You're right actually,im thinking and feeling like I'll never see you again, i cant let you go now cause of these feelings" he look down with a anxious expression. "Hey kook look at me...I'll never go away and these are just feelings ok stop stressing yourself about it, I'll never go im always here by your side" i pat his head and kiss him, he nodded and slowly letting go of me, he gave me one last look before getting in he's car and driving away.

-
Next day

"Hyung thank you so much for helping me with this, i cant believe im able to bring lisa there!" I hug my jin hyung and thank him endlessly. "Jungkookah its okay plus i want to help you with lisa, she's perfect for you"he wink at me and i just chuckled and nodded...yeah she's perfect only for me and me.

"And hyung since I'll be waiting for lisa to arrive at the place we rent shouldn't i rent a driver for her to?" He suddenly click he's hands. "Good idea, i know someone, I'll text him and tell Lisa's address to pick her up tomorrow for the surprise!" We both clap hands.

"Im sure she'll say yes jungkookah so dont worry" i nodded and smile, of course she'll say yes im jeon jungkook🙄.

Well im kind of anxious about this too, like you know the feeling that this wont work or something might happened, im not super anxious about her saying no cause that was 100% impossible.

"Jungkookah I'll go now, my manager said I'll have a new drama with an actress!And you know whats the good thing there?!" He wiggles he's eyebrows. "Im partnered with the one and only kim jisoo!" He excitedly jump, well since then he wants to be jisoo's partner but never got the chance but now it came true it must be so exciting for him, well to be honest who wouldn't, that noona is visual goddess!

"Goodluck hyung I'll make sure to give you food truck and watch your new drama!" He hug me and fist bump before going outside doing weird dances. He's hella excited i can tell.

-

"Did you erase the message on that number?Make sure he doesn't receive the text so we can see where that btch is living and drive her to the new destination!" I smirk to myself and held a picture that i want to burn.the feeling of hatred and jealousy is all over me everytime i saw her.

"Yes maam we remove it completely the driver doesn't have idea that someone texted him" one of my man said, i nodded and read her address all i can say is she's hella rich to be living in that street.

"Make sure she'll sleep tightly at the car ok" they all nodded and i just smirk, the end is near btch.

"Im coming xxxxx"

Jungkook in the next chapter🥲Joke hahaha!!