17

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"So when are we meeting Jungkooks girlfriend?".

"I ask her earlier but she said Jungkook asked her out, maybe another meeting" jieun said to racy and Johnny. "Im really happy for him, Even though he hates me" racy said and looked down, Johnny just smile sadly and hug her. "Its not your fault race, it should be your sister to blame" jieun said and joined the hug.

"You're probably tired, heres your room"

-

"Wow you prepared all of this?!" Lisa said and looked at the place with amusement. Jungkook just chuckled and nod. "All for you cause i want to tell you something". Lisa looks at him with "what is it look". "Lets eat first i dont want you getting hungry" they both chuckled and sit before started eating.

"I was literally the most popular guy when im in school" jungkook said. "You're just popular cause of your looks duh" lisa mumble while jungkook just look at her offended. "Yah!Its not only my looks, im also popular cause im good at soccer and im a topper in class" jungkook said in a fyi tone, lisa rolls her eyes playfully.

"What about you?" Lisa looks at him with what about me? "What about your schools, how are you in Thailand?" "Well im quite popular too,im the best dancer in school and like every boys in the school will cut their dicks just to be my partner" lisa laugh at the sudden memory. Jungkook just stare at her. "Well if im in your school I'll probably be one of those who'll cut their dicks" lisa choke at what he said and started laughing.

"Do you not want to have any children in the future?Why cut your dick for me" lisa said and giggle. "Well if its you, children's wont matter" jungkook said and stare right at her. Lisa just play with her fingers while looking down.

"This is random cause we're talking about school life but....I like you...I think I've fallen in love with you...I don't know how but you just made my heart beat to the top everytime you smile and did something adorable. You made me comfortable not like other girls who throw themselves to me...I love everything about you, your smile,your laughs,your scent...i cant even find something to not love about you cause you're literally perfect...perfect for me". Lisa looks at him with wide eyes.

"I dont want you to answer now...let me take your heart fully for 30 days and then you can answer weather you like me back or not" jungkook said and took her hands and intertwine with his.

"What if I wanna answer now" lisa said. "No, you're answering me next month" he said and kiss her hands. "How am I supposed to not answer and said i like you too when you always act sweet, aish i need to wait one month to finally confess" lisa said inside her head.

"Your so beautiful lisa"

-
2 weeks later

I woke up due to something or maybe someone kissing my whole face. I shot my eyes open to see a familiar bunny who always here by my side.I chuckled lightly at him and caress he's hair softly. "Hey stop now im awake see!" I mumble and scrunch my nose(I did that when i wake up huhu)

"Finally, I've been waking you up for 10 minutes straight" he sigh and hugged my body. "How did you get in here mr.jeon?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "You literally called me yesterday and said you cant sleep so i sleep here with you" he said and snuggle he's head on my neck.

"We need to get up now mr.jeon, jieun unnie said someone wants to meet you in the office and for me i need to meet a friend along with your sister". I said and push him but he won't budge. "Why keep calling me mr.jeon we're not in the office" i roll my eyes at him. "Come on jeon!" He sighs and get up. "Fine!!But give me a kiss" he pouts and points at his lips.

I roll my eyes and give it to him but he had other plans cause as soon as i gave him a peck he grab the back of my head and deepen the kiss.

"You jerk!" I smack him. "What?! You enjoyed it too" i roll my eyes and run to the shower leaving a laughing Jungkook.

-
Jungkook pov

I drive as usual to my office, I didn't drive lisa cause jieun noona do me a favor and just drive her. She said i need to meet someone here.

I enter the building and greeted my employees. I walk to the elevator an press my floor. Once im on my floor i get out and walk to my office. I entered it and look up to see the least person I expected. Johnny and racy!?

"What are you doing here?! And I didn't know you still get back with her Johnny" i roll my eyes at them and walk to my desk and immediately sat down not caring about them. "Jungkook just listen to us" "what's there to listen racy!I dont wanna see you!"

"Jungkook!Were here to sort things out and finally tell you the truth!" Johnny yelled. I just glare and nodded at what they're about to say.

"Jungkook its not racy's fault that our relationship including your friendship is over" i laugh at what he said and glare at racy who's looking down the whole time. "Its stacy's fault, we just later found out about it when everything is messed up. Stacy told us it herself, she told us that she set it all up to break us apart, she thought that you like racy and did something that you'll hate racy for. And it happened, you hate her cause you think that... She was trying to seduce you and get all your richness...that she was just dating me but she really likes you...Jungkook all of those things are all made by stacy...she wanted all us apart.Why?Cause she want you jungkook!She wants you all to herself!!She even manipulated her own sister!Thats how obsessed she is with you! And i hope you protect you girlfriend from stacy. Shes a psycho. Johnny said and was about to stand up but..

"Hyung, noona" i said and run to both of them and hug them. "Im sorry i-i didn't know" i said and hug them while shedding tears. "Its not your fault kook, we all didn't know" racy said and hug me too. "Kook all I want you to do is protect her, you know how obsessed stacy is with you" i nodded at her and hug them again.

"I'll protect her no matter what!"