16

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Tempting what?!" "On doing this since the beginning ".

With that Jungkook smashed his lips to lisa. He snake his arms on her waist and put a hand behind her neck to deepen the kiss. Lisa cross her arms on his neck and jump on his torso. Jungkook held lisa and walk to the door and lock it, he go to the nearest couch and sit down still kissing her.

(The video down below is like the definition of what happened heheh)

(Ignore the subtitles heheh)

"Yah I can't breathe" lisa said and pull away from the kiss, she stare at jungkook. "It feels good to do something I've wanted to do" Jungkook mumble against her neck while sniffing her scent. "So you've always wanted to kiss me?!" Lisa exclaimed and laugh eventually. Jungkook just nodded. "Then why didn't you kiss me in hawaii?" He pull away from her neck and look at her.

"Well I thought you'll get uncomfortable with me" he shyly looked down, ears turning red. "You're so cute right now" lisa pinch he's cheeks. "And you're taking my stress away right now" jungkook mumble and close he's eyes and hug lisa. "Lets stay like this for a moment" she just nodded and hug him back.

-

"That lisa btch really getting on my nerves" stacy mumble and throw her hair brush on the mirror making it crack and startling Charlotte who's in the room too. "Calm down stace im sure she's just jungkooks chick" Charlotte said calmly while patting stacy's back.

"I have to do something dont you think?Something that'll make jungkook flip and break with that lisa btch" she said and smirk. Charlotte just look at her with nervousness and ask. "What something are you planning?" Stacy look at Charlotte and motion her to give the phone so she did and handed the phone.

"How about giving racy a call?" She said and her smirk grew wider. "What?! You're calling her after what you did to her and jungkook?!" Stacy nodded and immediately press the call button.

"Hello sister, how are you!??" Stacy speak with loud and cheerful voice, the other side laugh bitterly. "Stacy I didn't know you have that many guts to call me, after all you've done to me" stacys sister said bitterness laced in her voice. "Oh come on racy thats the past we're in present now, and besides i want to meet you" stacy said. "Meet me?Thats impossible sis, just go straight to the point!" Racy practically yelled on the phone.

"Ok, I want you to come back here in Seoul cause I want you to meet jungkooks girlfriend" stacy said and added bitterness on the word girlfriend. The others side eyes widened. "Leave them the fck alone stacy, what you've done in the past is enough! Stop ruining everything!" With that the call drop, racy end the call.

"Stacy she's right, listen to your sister ok?" Stacy roll her eyes. "Why do you even care?!" She suddenly yell leaving Charlotte frightened. "Cause im your friend and i care about y-." "Well i fcking dont so please leave!" Stacy cutted Charlotte off while shouting.

Charlotte laugh and tears started streaming her eyes. "Your the most annoying,selfish,Immature, and self centered btch stacy, i treat you as a true friend even i know behind my back you dont f*ck*ng care i still treat you as friend cause i know you'll be lonely but now I can't take it anymore if you cant treat me as a true friend then I'll dont too!! You f*ck*ng sl*t b*tch!!!Hope all your sins you did will be back to you.. you devil" Charlotte said and immediately left stacy's house..no regrets..she feel suffocated by stacy and its time to feel free again.

-
"Racy!!Where are you going?!" A man asked. "Im going to Seoul im going to jungkook and he's girlfriend, i think they'll need me" racy said and continue packing her stuffs. "I'll go with you!" "Johnny no!Im going alone!" Racy yelled at her boyfriend. "Racy, please let me go, we're going through this together ok?" Johnny mumble soothingly and slowly wrap he's arms around her, racy slowly relaxed and nodded.

"Why do they need help?" "Stacy b*tch" johnny's eyes widened and immediately understood.

-
"Thank you for giving me a ride home" lisa said and pack her things inside her bag. She was about to open the door when someone held her wrist, she turned back and got startle when a peck was landed on her cheeks.

"I-i just want to ask you out tomorrow" jungkook said and looked down with rosy cheeks. "Like a date?!" Lisa ask him while playing with her fingers. "Call it whatever you like" "I'd love to go!"she peck he's cheeks "see you tomorrow then" lisa said one last time and get out of the car, she wave before going inside her house. While Jungkook just smile inside the car and drive to he's house.

Kring kring!!

"Oh jieun unnie!"
"Hey lisa, did I disturb you?"
"No, why unnie?"
"I just want to invite you tomorrow, our old friend is coming back here in Seoul and I really want you to meet her"
"Unnie, I really want to go but...Jungkook asked me out heheh" the other side gasp.
"Oh no no it's totally fine have some fun, you can come with us next time"
"Thank you for understanding unnie!"
"No problem, goodbye then"
"Bye unnie!"

"What a nice day!" Lisa squeal and jump to the bed.

-

"Jieun-ah i miss you" Racy said and hug jieun. "I miss you more racy, i miss you Johnny" jieun exclaimed and hug the two of them. "Are you sure we're okay to stay here?" Racy questioned. "Yeah mom said yes so its okay and she said she misses you two". Jieun said. "We miss mrs.jeon more" johnny said.

"So when are we meeting jungkook and her girlfriend?"