6

-
-

--------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Um i was actually wondering if you have any plans later". I choke on my own saliva and look at him with wide eyes. Why would he ask that!

I ignore him and continue what im doing.

"Um i need you to come with me tonight. I have a business party to attend to..and your the only one i can bring". He said and fidgeted with his fingers.

"I thought his asking me out". I said to myself.

"I dont have anything to do later so sure..i guess". He clapped his hands and goes down.i guess bringing something. "Here i want you to wear this tonight". "But mr. jeo-". "No buts thats what your wearing tonight". He said and i dont know if im hallucinating or not but i really saw him smirk.

I put the box down the floor and go back to work again.

| few hours later

"Aish my back hurts" i mumble while stretching my back. I slowly peek at mr.jeon but i saw him sleeping. "What time is it, we have business party to attend to he needs to wake up". I fix my skirt and slowly walk towards him. When i got infront of him i sit down.

"Mr.Jeon wake up. Its time to go home". I mumble to him. But i dont think he'll wake up. I slowly inch my face close to his ear. "Mr.jeon wake up. Its time to go home". I whisper on his ear and to my surprised he suddenly turn his head. Our face are only inch away. He opened his eyes and stare at mine. I looked down, avoiding his intense gaze.

"You look really pretty this close". He whispered and started tracing hes hands on my face gently. "So soft". He whispered and pinch my cheeks not hard but really gentle. "Mr.jeon you know your really late in the party". He nodded and continue to stare at my face with those doe eyes of his.

"Stop staring now, lets go". I said and inch my face back. I stand up but he still didnt budge and continue staring at me. I facepalm myself cause he's literally acting really cute right now with that big eyes of his.

"Mr.jeon jungkook lets go". He still didnt move on his seat. I sigh and started packing all his things on his bag. I look at him to see him still doing nothing except staring at me.

"Your the one who said you want me to go with you but look at you can't even move". I mumble and got startle when he suddenly stand up and stomp his foot on the floor with a pout on his lips. "I dont want to go my mom will be there". "Why?dont you wanna see your mom?". "Well she always call me baby and treat me baby...i dont want that". I just sigh at his answer and get close to him.