the light was coming

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒅a𝒓k 𝒅a𝒓k𝒆r 𝒅a𝒓k𝒆s𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓕𝓾𝓵𝓵-blown arguing kept the room of the teen couple full of noise. Though, it wasn't a very pleasant noise.

"You're always so distant from me! And I don't know why! I keep asking you and asking you and all you do is shut yourself out! Curse me out! Push me! Shove me! Kastuki, it fucking hurts, you know!"

One boy stood with outrage emitting around him, while the other sat on the bed. A sad frown on his face. "Sorry, I guess."

"Katsuki—sorry doesn't cut it! You've said sorry how many different types and each time, you continue and continue to do it again! It's a repeating fucking cycle of toxic, abusive behavior! And...And I can't keep doing this..."

"...Then break up with me."

Kirishima went silent. Huffing, he sighed. Exiting the room, he quietly closed the door. After an hour of nonstop arguing, the room was left silent. Katsuki blinking over and over, his tears about to burst out at any given moment.

Curling himself into a ball, Katsuki laid down on his bed. Trembling shoulders and strangled breathing were all anyone needed to know.

~~~

Katsuki felt like a silhouette walking into school the next morning. Word spread around fast of his erratic breakup. Eyes and whispers all trickled around him. It was beyond annoying.

But yet, Katsuki couldn't say anything. His own body wouldn't allow him.

Entering the class, he noticed how Kirishima wasn't there. A ping of gloom flowed through him, knowing the justification was the most likely cause of him. Sliding into his seat, he saw a small note sitting on it.

Peeling it back, he took a peek inside to what it had said.

No one wants to be a with a selfish prick

Katsuki glared at the words. Packing the note in his pocket, he prepared for the day ahead. He knew it was bound to be full of negativity. And in only hours, lunch had come.

Taking his tray, he wandered towards the Bakusquad. Their usual booth in the central area of the cafeteria. About to place his tray down on the table, an immediate hand halted him.

"We don't want egotistical pricks who hurt their boyfriend to sit with us. Sorry, not sorry." Mina scoffed. Scowling at Katsuki, she swiveled back to talking to the Bakusquad. The remainder of the group entirely dismissing Katsuki.