better left unsaid

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒃u𝒓n𝒊n𝒈 𝒉o𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓦𝓮 have to find the exit," Katsuki shouted, bleeding and bruised in multiple areas. Kirishima shushed him.

"The fuck did you just say to me!—"

"Wait, I think I hear the villain up ahead! Imma go!"

Katsuki glared. "No, idiot. They said draw back because he's too powerful! And that backup was at the exit!"

"Are you seriously backing down," Kirishima grunted. "Screw this, I'm going."

Katsuki watched as Kirishima sauntered ahead. Rolling his eyes, he turned to him. "You're a fucking idiot. Get back here!"

Kirishima swiveled his head back as he proceeded to walk. "No, we need to stop that villain before it's too—"

An abrupt sound left the room in silence. Its loud pop rang through the ears of the two boys. Katsuki trembled as he saw Kirishima fall onto the floor.

"Eijiro!" Snatching his mask up to rest on his bangs, he rushed over to him. Sliding onto his knees, Katsuki started patting for any wounds while keeping his guard up.

"Kat..." Katsuki let out a breath of relief knowing that the bullet missed. "I can't harden my arm. I can't even harden my body..."

Now in a frantic, Katsuki began again to pat the area. And soon, his fingers settled on a red bullet. Its needle bent as it sat in Katsuki's hand. His eyes started to water.

"Kat...what's that?"

~~~

Fixing up some set of food onto the breakfast tray, Katsuki turned to the fridge. Looking for some whip cream for his boyfriend's waffles.

"Kacchan, hey!" Kaminari yelled out as he and Sero leaned over the countertop island.

"Hey, losers." Soft noises poured into the cup along with some coffee. Sero lightly sniffled the air in delight.

"Your breakfast smells bomb!"

"Like usual," Kaminari commented as Katsuki shrugged. Laying the cup of coffee on the tray, he started looking in the cabinets for the medication.

"How's Kirishima taking it? He's been out for almost two months." Sero inquired.

Katsuki was silent for a time. "He's fine. Still, a little shaken up by the whole thing."