almost is never enough v

viewer discretion is advised ゚˚✧₊⁎( i 𝒉o𝒑e 𝒚o𝒖'𝒓e 𝒉a𝒑p𝒊e𝒓 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( i 𝒉o𝒑e 𝒚o𝒖'𝒓e 𝒉a𝒑p𝒊e𝒓 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓣𝓱𝓮 preceding weeks were dreadful. Keiji's attitude and personality doing a complete one-eighty. He had distanced himself from everyone and hadn't spoken a single word.

Leaving himself stranded on his bed, he could hear vague voices from downstairs. Curiously had gotten the best of him, as he slithered out of his room. As he came closer to the top of the stairs, he sighted where the voices were coming from.

His dad chewed on his thumbnail as he listened to what his co-workers were announcing. Keiji spotting Kaminari's dad, Midoryia's dads, and Sero's dad. Although, he could tell that there were a couple of others there.

Kirishima glanced up the stairs for a moment, spotting Keiji attempting to duck fast enough. The teen sighed out, hoping his dad didn't see him. Just as he began to stroll his way back towards his room.

|~~~|

Knock Knock

"Come in." his door opened up to reveal Kirishima. An optimistic smile no longer took over his complexion. Rather, an expression full of sorrow and guilt.

"Can you come down with me...I have to tell you something." Keiji was silent for a while. Until nodding his head as he got up from his bed.

Meeting his dad downstairs, he sat down on the sofa. Kirishima veering to face him with a frown. "I know you saw me talking to my co-workers. They told me something that you should know."

Keiji hummed as Kirishima gulped. "My group of friends, who were also your dad's friends in high school...they came to see him on his birthday."

Suddenly, this new information made Keiji perk up. "Katsuki gave them some food and asked why they came. Some of them congratulating him on his new relationship..."

Kirishima wiped his eyes as he sniffled loudly. "Um...Kaminari...told Katsuki...that I was just dating him out of pity. Which, wasn't true. But he had told him that because Kaminari...wasn't fond of my relationship with him. He also lied and said that you were becoming close with Katsuki again only to be with me.

"Katsuki gave them some leftovers and they left. And...the information drove him to suicide. They drove him to suicide. By lying to him." Keiji looked down at the couch. His eyes protruded out and his lips split up in alarm.

The pro sadly gazed at Keiji. Softly pulling the boy in for a hug, the two sat in a hush for the remainder of the twilight. Neither dared to move from the other's arms.