shut up ii

"butter's" choreography can choke viewer discretion is advised ゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒋u𝒔t 𝒂 𝒎i𝒏u𝒕e )˚✧₊⁎ 。

viewer discretion is advised
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒋u𝒔t 𝒂 𝒎i𝒏u𝒕e )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 ending. 542, the people versus Katsuki Bakugou. One count of rape in the first degree and one count of assault in the third degree. How do the defendants plead?"

"Not guilty, your honor." Katsuki's attorney had affirmed. For once, Katsuki was allowing himself be so vulnerable and open. An openly vacant expression on his complexion.

"I'll hear the people."

"The defendant has raped and assaulted my client, who is his boyfriend's brother. My client is already suffering from mental issues, which include diagnosed depression. The defendant has worsened my client's mental well-being." the other authority called out.

"Your honor, my client has no report of a violent past or arrest record and is not flight risk," the other adviser noted.

"We are requesting ROR release and house arrest."

"Mr. Kuro?"

"The people have no objections, your honor."

"The defendant is released under house arrest. Ending trail." the magistrate says, slamming down the gavel. Katsuki worriedly turned to his lawyer, the man comforting him as he gathered his items up.

Mitsuki and Masaru watched Katsuki with a concerned-filled stare. The teen couldn't regulate his wobbling lip or his shaken body. The Kirishima's, along with the multitude of people on their side, glared at him.

Fuji couldn't bear to look at Katsuki's face. Kirishima tapping on his shoulder as he provided him a smile. "It's ok. We're all here to support you."

Fuji nodded his head, eventually giving himself the confidence to look over at Katsuki's side of the room. Hardly anyone even seemed to be there, besides his parents. Mitsuki and Masaru quietly comforting Katsuki with glares passed towards the other side.

Fuji had his entire side packed fully. With even some people standing behind against the wall. His mother hugged him tightly from behind, as the added pressure of this lie weighed on him.

|~~~|

"Kirishima, you're my client's brother, correct?" Kuro asked the redhead.

"Yeah."

"How old is Fuji exactly?"

"He's only two years younger. So fourteen."

The man hummed at the declaration. "Have you ever noticed your boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou, look at your brother inappropriately?"