so greedy

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔i𝒍e𝒏c𝒆 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮, listen up," the class's full attention was on Aizawa. "We have a new transfer. You can come in now."

Suddenly, a blonde walked in. His head was down to the floor as he shifted uncomfortably. "This is Katsuki Bakugou. He's the new transfer for this class. His quirk is nitrogen sweat, which in turn makes explosions. Now, I expect you all to give him respect and treat him with kindness."

The boy promptly hurried to his seat once the prelude was over. As Katsuki sat down, Izuku tapped on his shoulder. Katsuki circled as the green-haired teen revealed his notebook.

Nodding his head, Katsuki swiveled back around. Izuku frowned but put his notebook back down on his desk.

~~~

"Hey Deku," Ochako inquired of the inspiring hero. "Do you know Bakugou? You seem to have automatically tried and talk with him."

"Oh," Deku brushed his neck. "Yeah. Uh, he kinda bullied me cause I didn't have a quirk. But he's much better now! So you don't need to worry about it! We've worked things out so we're friends."

Izuku awkwardly laughed off the exchange. Consulting such a topic made him feel worst than before...

Abruptly, a grasp on his arm made him wince. Katsuki hauling him away from the committee and into the foyer. The Dekusquad could tell that their friend was physically hurt from the exchange.

The group worriedly surveyed the doorway Izuku was dragged away from.

"That was weird...and Deku looked hurt. Do you think that maybe Bakugou was going to do something? He looked scared." Ochako asked. 

"Don't read too much into it. Midoryia said that he and Bakugou were friends now. We should believe his word." Todoroki said. Instantly, the organization got back to its initial conversations.

A troubled Ochako still gazed at the door.

~~~

For the next couple of weeks each day, Izuku would come into class with raw bruises. And every day, the blonde and greenante snuck away together.

Slowly, the class, and others around, starting to believe in the accusation that Katsuki was undoubtedly bullying Izuku. Whenever the topic came up, or the question was provoked to him, Izuku never denied it.

Subtly feeding into it.

Then, it came. The class was bussing like usual. Katsuki quietly doodling in his notebook, repeatedly glancing up at the door. Izuku still hadn't come to class.