let me love you

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒍o𝒗e𝒅 𝒘i𝒕h𝒐u𝒕 𝒄o𝒏f𝒆s𝒔i𝒐n )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓐 buzzing of his flip phone rang in the boy's ears. Lazily pressing the control on the aspect of his phone, Katsuki sat up. The shed he was dozing in squealed with his movements.

His palm rubbed his eye as he yawned. Yanking off his neighbor's thrown-out blanket, he gathered himself up from the floor. Promptly, his arms fastened around his bare chest.

He had forgotten how cold it was starting to get. Devoid of any pajamas to keep him cool, he was left in his boxers and socks. His teeth chimed up and down, his arm reaching out to clutch his uniform hanging on the door.

After dressing himself for the day, he unlocked the shed's door. Its rigorous and old composition creaking loudly as Katsuki cringed. Stepping towards the beaker door that leads into the cottage, he sighted his mother staring at the table with her coffee in hand.

Her usual routine.

Thumping on the glass, she glared at him. Gesturing to let him in, she rolled her eyes. Her hands slid open the door to a minor extent. Her eyes glaring at Katsuki's clothing.

"What the fuck do you want?" Katsuki sulked.

"I just wanted to say Good Morning..." Mitsuki scoffed.

"Get the hell away from me." Slamming the door shut, the breeze from the collision made Katsuki's hair ruffle. Gazing at the glass, he gulped. Swerving, he began his voyage to the academy.

This day already off to an awful start.

~~~

"What are you guys doing for mother's day?" Kirishima asked the Bakusquad.

"My dad and I agreed to go out to dinner for her," Mina announced, thrilled to finally spill about that secret.

"That's cool! We're heading to the mall so mom can go on her shopping spree." Sero snorted as Kaminari laughed.

Kirishima soon looked at Katsuki. The boy ignoring the conversation at hand. "What about you, Bakugou?"

The blonde looked up. Shrugging, he put his backpack in his lap. Unzipping it as he began to put his lunch into the pouch.

"Yo Bakugou, I've been meaning to ask about that. Why do you never eat your lunch? You also stuff it away." Kaminari asked as the others acknowledged the odd action.