be alright

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒅i𝒂m𝒐n𝒅s 𝒂r𝒆 a 𝒈i𝒓l'𝒔 𝒃e𝒔t 𝒇r𝒊e𝒏d )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓐 chiming melody of a bell sparked the young girl's head to tilt up towards the source of the sweet tune. Standing by the front entrance, was a young man. His head strode around awkwardly, showing his nerves off to the world.

The store was moderately vacant, besides the worker glistening towards the man. Her sparkle of a smile appeared to steady the unidentified man down. Soft tapping upon the wooden flooring that made up the store ricocheted off of the polished walls.

Sliding his hands down on the tumbler countertop, the blonde appeared to hesitate upon whether or not to place them on top.  "Hi...I'm looking for a ring...?"

"Oh, perfect! Is it for your—lucky lady?" the woman shook her shoulder's around in a jazzy sensation. Narrowly uncomfortable by her enthusiastic attitude.

"Uh...lucky...man." in confusion, the information made her gasp with thrill. Her manicured french tips were positioned over her sleek lips.

"I apologize! I should not have assumed! But—congrats! Anything in practical?" the blonde assessed the rings and jewelry on display.

His lips lightly twirled in displeasure at the collection of jewelry. "Do-Do you have anything that has rubies in it? It matches his eyes...and his hair."

In not so surprised fashion, the worker happily clapped her fingers concurrently. "I have a few options? Are you on a specific budget?"

"Not really. Just—whatever one feels right...you know?"

"Oh, of course! And, here," she placed the open velvet boxes down for the blonde to view. Katsuki seemed to peer at the pair.

"This one is a 4.00 Ct. Pigeon's Blood GIA Burma Ruby, Diamond, Platinum, 18K Gold 3-Stone Ring. It's so elegant and has two diamonds on the sides to just finalize the masterpiece that it is.

"Now this one, is a Ruby and Diamond, Gemstone Ring. Two diamonds also at the side, but instead of a gold plating holding the ruby in stone, it's sliver. It's also a much brighter red color. Or were you looking for a more masculine one?

Katsuki didn't seem to comprehend what the woman had asked. In the reflection of his eyes, sat the band he knew was just perfect. "Can I get the second one? It just—reminds me of him perfectly."

"Of course! It will be nine hundred thousand yen—"

"That's no problem. Tha-Thank you."