quit ii

due to popular votes (yes, i tallied), quit wonwhat sequel is nextsorry that i'm late

what sequel is next
sorry that i'm late. six flags made me tired
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒓e𝒑o𝒓t )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲," papers planned in front of the blonde as he glared down at the letters that were numbered across them.

"These are your report cards from all your years here with us at Aldera. You haven't gotten one A on anything, barely even getting C's. Unfortunately, with grades, and behavior that seemed to be noted by some of your teachers, I cannot allow you to apply to UA."

Katsuki's fingers trailed under one of the manuscripts. Lifting it, he assessed his recent report card. Barely even having any Ds. His behavior was inscribed horribly under poor participation and work habits.

Tossing the paper down onto the desk, he nodded his head. "Can I go now?"

"Yes, Katsuki. Go ahead." Katsuki soon dragged himself and his backpack out of the office. Slumped over as he wandered into the boy's bathroom.

The reflection that shined back at him from the mirror made him gag. He didn't seem to even recognize himself. The tired bags under his eyes, sunken eye sockets, lack of muscles, and skin fat in general.

Chattering teens passing by him compelled reality to sink back in. The salvia logged in his throat was soon cleared, before turning on his heel and leaving the bathroom without a trail left behind.

|~~~|

"Ok, everyone. We'll be working on our essays. Remember, they are due by Friday. No later." the students had promptly got to work.

The teacher scrambled over to the girl sitting down in front of Katsuki. The blonde perked up to see what was transpiring in front of him. The woman leaned down to the girl's desk.

"Kaori, are you ok? Your grades seemed to have been slipping, and you seem much more tired and pale. Is everything alright with you, or at home?" Katsuki lightly rolled his eyes at the investigation.

"Oh, no I'm fine! I'm just a little stressed because of school."

"Of course! Please try to have a self-care day for yourself. You deserve it." the teenager took the compliment with a heavy heart.

Katsuki cringed at the interaction. Glimpsing back at his blank paper, he shut his notebook rather than continue writing. There never seemed to be a point anyways.

|~~~|

Crinkling notes of the branches and leaves being grated under the teen's foot pursued him as he wandered. The light waft in the air added to the cooling effect for such hot times to come.